All the people rumoured to be Caroline Flack’s winter Love Island replacement

Caroline Flack stepped down earlier today

This morning it was announced that Caroline Flack has stepped down as the host of Love Island’s latest series in South Africa. And now, the rumour mill has gone into overdrive over who will be her replacement.

In a statement on her Instagram story, Caroline said: “Love Island has been my world for the last five years, it’s the best show on telly. In order to not detract attention from the upcoming series I feel the best thing I can do is to stand down for series six. I want to wish the incredible team working on the show a fantastic series in Cape Town.”

This comes after she was arrested and charged with assault by beating on Friday, after a ‘fight’ with her boyfriend Lewis Burton. Caroline is due in court next week over the allegations and the winter series of Love Island is due to start filming just one week after her court date.

There have been a whole bunch of names thrown around as to who will replace Caroline as the show’s host. Here’s all of them.

Maya Jama

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Maya Jama

via Instagram @mayajama

TV host and radio DJ Maya Jama is currently the favourite to take over the role as Love Island host. Maya appeared on Love Island: Aftersun in the summer and has also presented shows such as The Circle and co-presented the MTV show True Love or True Lies with Danny Dyer.

She’s top odds on Paddy Power, but a lot lower on Betfair – so who knows. One thing’s for sure, Twitter wants her to take over and they want it bad.

Ant and Dec

Also high up in the bookies’ rankings is Ant and Dec. The I’m A Celeb hosts present absolutely everything, so it’s no surprise people think it could be them.

Rochelle Humes

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Rochelle Humes

via Instagram @rochellehumes

Rochelle Humes is also reportedly one of the favourites to take over the role. She’s an ITV favourite, having stepped in for Holly on This Morning and presenting shows such as Ninja Warrior UK and the Xtra Factor.

Laura Whitmore

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Laura Whitmore

via Instagram @thewhitmore

According to Betfair, Irish presenter Laura Whitmore is currently the odds on favourite to be chosen as the new host. Her odds are at 2/1. It wouldn’t be the first time she’s taken over from Caroline Flack, Laura replaced her on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now too.

Plus Laura is Love Island voiceover, Iain Sterling’s, girlfriend so they could both be out in South Africa filming together. It’s almost too perfect.

Maura Higgins

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Maura Higgins

via Instagram @maurahiggins

According to Betfair, next favourite is Love Island 2019 finalist Maura Higgins with odds of 3/1. She sent everyone a little bit wild when she posted a picture of her on a plane as the news of Caroline’s arrest was announced. Fans instantly thought she was flying out to South Africa.

However, she is appearing on the new series of Dancing on Ice in January – so it wouldn’t be possible for her to host.

Emily Atack

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Emily Atack

via Instagram @emilyatackofficial

I’m A Celeb runner-up Emily Atack’s odds of replacing Caroline currently stand at 4/1 on Betfair. Emily has also done her fair share of TV presenting.

Rylan Clark-Neal

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Rylan, Rylan Clark Neal

via Instagram @rylan

Another one of the names being thrown around is X Factor’s Rylan. Rylan’s done lots of presenting in the past, such as on This Morning and Supermarket Sweep. You know he’d be good, admit it.

Rick Edwards

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Rick Edwards

via Instagram @rickedwards1

Current odds are 20/1 on Rick Edwards taking over. He’s an experienced TV presenter and teased us when he tweeted saying: “Well, ITV2. I’m pretty free in January, I’ll happily travel to South Africa, and I’ve never been charged with assault.” He’s deleted that now, obviously.

Amber Gill

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Amber Gill

via Instagram @amberrosegill

It’s currently 22/1 that the new host will be Love Island 2019 winner Amber Gill.

Imagine. It.

Iain Sterling

Another keen favourite is the current voice of Love Island, Iain Sterling. He does a pretty good job as the voiceover so this just makes SENSE.

Gemma Collins

TOWIE’s meme queen Gemma Collins is 9/2 on Coral.

Holly Willoughby

Daytime favourite Holly Willoughby is also up there. Her odds to take over as Love Island host are 6/1 on Coral.

Ashley Roberts

Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts, who also did some presenting on Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway after she was in the I’m A Celeb jungle, has odds of 8/1 on Coral.

Stacey Solomon

X-Factor star and Loose Women panelist Stacey Solomon is also a bookies’ favourite. Her odds are 10/1 at Coral.

Love Island, Love Island host, host, presenter, new, replacement, Caroline Flack, winter, 2020, Cape Town, South Africa, Stacey Solomon, Ashley Roberts

via Instagram @iamashleyroberts

Molly-Mae Hague

Molly-Mae Hague was runner up in the 2019 Love Island series with Tommy Fury. Despite having her own clothing range and just launching her own fake tanning brand, the bookies still think she could fit in a new presenting role. Her odds currently stand at 14/1 on Coral.

Georgia Toffolo

Bookmakers.tv’s favourite to take over the role is Made in Chelsea star and ex queen of the jungle, Georgia Toffolo. But who’s ever heard of Bookmakers.tv anyway????

And people are desperate for a few more rogue names to take over too

Love Island, give the people what they want.