It’s time to vote for 2019’s most eligible bachelor

Feeling HOT HOT HOT

The Tab’s most eligible bachelors have evolved through the decade, and boy have we seen them all. We’ve had the boys in Barbours, fuck boy hair cuts, Ralphie roadmen and the adidi-daddys.

But what do the boys of The Tab’s most eligible bachelor 2019 have in store for us?

You’ve been nominating and voting for the hottest singles at Brookes, Leeds, Lancaster, Sheffield and Liverpool. It’s time to vote for who you think is this year’s most eligible bachelor in the UK – go on, make their and their mum’s Christmas:

Will, Lancaster, second year, History

When The Lancaster Tab spoke to Will about his most eligible bachelor nomination, Will said: “London, swim team, Spoons, looking for someone better than this bio.”

According to his nominee he has a “massive ego” – which is fair when you’re that fit.

Instagram: @wgf.bowler

Tinashe, Lancaster, fresher, Medic

Yes Tinashe is giving me some serious Old Town Road vibes pushing him up to the top of my personal list.

This man seems to have it all: he’s a medic, can play several musical instruments, has an eight pack, has been described as a “BNOC” by his nominee and can also dance.

Please make an orderly queue to be his WIFE.

Instagram: @tinasheshonhiwaa

Max, Brookes, fresher, Sport and Exercise Science

Cricketer Max told The Brookes Tab he wouldn’t be “too surprised” if he won Brookes most eligible bachelor. He claims by the second week of uni he had chundered the same number of times he’d pulled – 35.

Instagram: @maxwdawson

Konstantinos, Lancaster, second year, Business Management

Dancer Konstantinos was “flattered” for his nomination, adding he is currently single because he just hasn’t found the right guy yet. Could it be you??

Instagram: @konstantinos.tsagkaris

Elliott, Sheffield, third year, Experiential Marketing

Elliot’s nominee said “this lad literally needs an award for pulling so many girls”, adding Elliot apparently spent his Nan’s inheritance on £5 rounds. Apparently his ideal woman is a “big booty babe”.

Instagram: @elliottjewitt21

Victor, Brookes, third year, Computer Science

Would someone mind sending Victor’s picture to all the other bachelors so they can see the level of suave and professionalism expected in nomination pics?

This charmer is all about a person’s energy, telling The Brookes Tab: “It’s all about the energy, cause mostly on a scale from one to 10, you’re a nine. And I’m the one you need to develop that energy.”

I feel you.

Instagram: @vicnoner

Finley, Liverpool, second year, Civil Engineering

Finley, in the middle, described himself as “funny, witty” and a “gentleman.” He can down a pint of Guinness without using his hands (how?) and would take a girl bowling on a first date.

Instagram: @finleyscott

Alex, Brookes, third year, Business Management and Geography

Alex’s go-to favourite chat up lines is “if I flip a coin what are the chances of me getting head?”

That must get all. the. girls.

Instagram: @alexjones04

Ajay Wynne-Jones, Lancaster, second year, Earth and Environmental Sciences

Welsh Ajay describes himself as a “short, bi guy, Welsh man without the accent”, adding he’s “wise yet young at heart.”

He also says he knows how to treat and a guy or gal right and is the person to come to for the best advice.

Instagram: @ajaywynnejones

Joseph Jones, Lancaster, second year, Biochem

Joseph enjoys boxing and martial arts in his spare time, and is part of the football freestyle society. His nominee described him as “just an overall spicy boy”, especially in his Tesco get-up.

Instagram: @josephjonesjj

Grayson, Lancaster, fresher, Law

Grayson is originally from New Zealand, says if he’s not in the club he’s “in London, Italy, Paris or back home in sunny Auckland”. Grayson has a very pleasing Instagram full of pics of vineyards, boats and holiday snaps. That could be your life too!!

Instagram: @graysongriffin