There’s a Christmas celebrity Come Dine With Me and the lineup is incredible

DICK. AND. DOM.

Come Dine With Me is one of the best shows on television. So take that and add the best time of year and you have a killer combo. Christmas Come Dine With Me is here and what’s more – it’s a celebrity special.

The lineup is incredible and the nights look set to be TV gold. Here’s a rundown of everyone in the Christmas Come Dine With Me Cast and an what they have in store for their dinner parties.

Courtney Act

Christmas Come Dine With Me, Celebrity, 2019, cast, special, festive, Christmas, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine, Channel 4, date, time, Courtney Act

via Instagram @courtneyact

Courtney will host the celebs on Monday. Courtney starred in RuPaul’s Drag Race and was the winner of UK Celebrity Big Brother in 2018.

Her dinner party is all-vegan and her theme is pink.

Charlotte Dawson

Christmas Come Dine With Me, Celebrity, 2019, cast, special, festive, Christmas, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine, Channel 4, date, time, Charlotte Dawson

via Instagram @charlottedawsy

Charlotte’s turn to play host comes on Tuesday. Charlotte is best known for reality TV programmes such as Five Star Hotel and Ex on the Beach. She is also the daughter of late comedian Les Dawson.

Her night is northern themed, obviously.

Stevo the Madman

Christmas Come Dine With Me, Celebrity, 2019, cast, special, festive, Christmas, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine, Channel 4, date, time, Stevo, Stevo the Madman

via Instagram @stevothemadman1

Stevo will try his hand in the kitchen on Wednesday. Stevo is an internet prankster, real name Kevin Stephens. He’s most famous for a prank involving fake guns in 2014, which ended in armed police officers on the scene. Before he turned to internet fame he was a pro-footballer.

He’s doing a Caribbean themed night and has even sorted out a drum band for his guests.

Debbie McGee

Christmas Come Dine With Me, Celebrity, 2019, cast, special, festive, Christmas, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine, Channel 4, date, time, Debbie McGee

via Instagram @thedebbiemcgee

Debbie holds a dinner party round hers on Thursday. Debbie is a household TV name. Most recently she was on Strictly Come Dancing and she was married to magician, Paul Daniels.

Her night will be just as magical – it’s a black tie event with a butler.

Dick and Dom

Christmas Come Dine With Me, Celebrity, 2019, cast, special, festive, Christmas, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine, Channel 4, date, time, Dick and Dom

via Instagram @dickndomofficial

Everyone is round at Dick and Dom’s bungalow for dinner on Friday night. No seriously, they are actually hosting their night in a bungalow. Dick and Dom, real names Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood, are iconic children’s TV presenters.

Their dinner includes a Christmas dinner kebab. Nice.

When is the Celebrity Come Dine With Me Christmas special?

Celebrity Christmas Come Dine With Me is going to be on E4 at 7:30pm from Monday 16th December to Thursday 19th December. It will conclude at 8pm on Friday 20th December.

It’s also available on catchup on demand.