Caroline Flack’s ex Andrew Brady shares image of NDA after her arrest

It comes after she was arrested for an alleged assault

Caroline Flack’s ex Andrew Brady posted a non-disclosure agreement to his Instagram yesterday, and captioned the post “abusehasnogender”, though there has never been a suggestion of abuse in their relationship.

His post comes after Caroline was charged with alleged assault by beating after a reported bust up believed to be with her boyfriend Lewis Barton.

Caroline and Andrew were together last year and were also engaged before breaking up at the end of the year.

A spokesperson for Caroline has said: “Any suggestion Mr Brady has made that our client is in any way abusive would be false and defamatory.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6FtEORAL3K/

The NDA is dated 14th March 2018 and is thought to be copies of an NDA from when he was engaged to Caroline Flack.

Whilst the copy of the NDA posted to Andrew’s Instagram is unsigned, it has been reported that Andrew did sign a confidentiality agreement.

However the contents of the NDA are supposed to remain confidential.

After their engagement broke off Andrew relocated to Australia and recently took to Instagram to brand a relationship, believed to be with Caroline, as toxic.

On his Instagram story he was at a tattoo shop planning to remove his tattoo relating to Caroline.

He posted on his story: “It’s exactly a year tomorrow since I left a very toxic relationship and got away. I mark it one year on by doing something I should have done a while ago.”

Via Instagram @itsandrewbrady

He covered Caroline’s initials with a map of Australia and a heart next to it.