Molly-Mae says she didn’t realise just how many people she could offend

She’s changed her foundation too

Molly-Mae Hague has addressed the recent foundation controversy in a new YouTube video, saying she “never realised how many people I could offend by applying foundation.”

Her comments come after she applied a foundation some said were several shades too dark in a makeup tutorial video, which received major fan backlash.

The Love Islander also mentioned in the video that she will be making a new video soon to address all the controversies surrounding her such as her halloween costume, her foundation and the disastrous meal she made for boyfriend Tommy Fury.

Molly-Mae dressed up as Cleopatra for Halloween and many of her followers accused her of cultural appropriation:

She also cooked Tommy a meal that had everyone on the internet feeling disgusted.

Molly-Mae cooked him a dinner of plain chicken, potatoes and veg and people were not happy, with many commenting that it looked dry and unseasoned.

Last month Molly-Mae uploaded a makeup tutorial video where she used a foundation that looked shades darker than her natural skin tone.

She said of her foundation of choice was “Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk but this is too dark for me so I’m going to be mixing it with my studio fix fluid from MAC which is a holy grail of mine I use it all the time and this is in the shade NC42 which is still very dark.”

She attempted to justify her choice of shade by saying : “I go very pale in the winter time and obviously now it’s getting colder, it’s getting wintery, so I’ve gotten quite pale.”

Followers were quick to express their fury at her makeup choices and took to Twitter to call out her alleged “blackfishing” 

In the recent tutorial video of her “winter glam” Molly-Mae goes through her party makeup. When she reaches her foundation she says: “Many of you will be pleased to know that I’ve changed my foundation.”

She questioned whether she should have changed it because of comments.

She followed up with: “I’m wearing shade Barcelona and if that anyone is offend by that I’m sorry, I’m past the point of actually having anything to say.”

Despite saying she had nothing to say she went onto to say: “I never realised how many people I could offend by applying foundation”.

Instagram @mollymaehague

Molly-Mae then said that she is planning to address all the controversies, “whether it’s cooking my boyfriend a meal, whether it’s foundation, whether it’s dressing up at Halloween” surrounding her and how the trolling affects her.

As she feels she “can do nothing right”, and that “this is the world I’ve volunteered myself into” she just didn’t “realise how crazy it was going to be”.

That video is going to be deep.