There’s a FULL trailer for winter Love Island so winter is already over

HERE WE BLOODY GO

It’s here, the full winter Love Island trailer has been released by ITV.

It features Iain Sterling as the voiceover as a load of fit people have a huge pool party in the sun. There’s salmoning, summer vibes music and it ends with the classic Caroline Flack strut.

Watch the Winter Love Island trailer here:

The winter Love Island trailer ends with host Caroline saying: “Sorry winter, you’re just not our type.” And tbh, where is the lie? Just after watching this I all of a sudden feel as though summer is here and winter is over.

The new series of Love Island starts in the new year, on January 8th. The staff are flying out on New Year’s Day, and cast members flying out shortly before the 8th.

The series will be filmed in a brand new villa, purpose built for the show. The new setting will be similar to the lodge used for Survival of the Fittest, and is described as “luxurious lodgings”. It is being built from scratch for the new show.

winter Love Island trailer, Winter Love Island, Love Island, 2020, trailer, winter, Cape Town, South Africa, Caroline Flack, Iain Sterling, contestants, latest, news, updates, gossip

It still hasn’t been confirmed how long the show will be on our screens for. Love Island 2017 winner Kem Cetinay was discussing the new show on This Morning when he said: “Yeah, a winter one in January. Four weeks, but…”.

However, more recently a source told MailOnline the series would run for six weeks. They said: “It has been decided that the show will run for six weeks instead of the usual eight.”

It has also been confirmed Caroline Flack is host and Iain Sterling is voiceover. All we need now is the contestants!!

DO ONE WINTER.