Netflix has just released the first teaser trailer for season two of You

It’s actually happening!!

Hide Images

Yesterday, Netflix finally announced the release date for the second season of thriller You. And now, we’ve been blessed with the You season two teaser trailer. What a great two days.

The teaser trailer is 14 seconds long, and shows a montage of some of the characters. In the video is Joe Goldberg (played by Penn Badgley), his new love obsession Love Quinn (played by Victoria Pedretti) and some other new characters such as Henderson (played byChris D’Elia) who will be a famous comedian, Ellie (played by Jenna Ortega) who will be a young con artist and Delilah (played by Carmela Zumbado who will be an investigative reporter interested in Joe.

The new trailer has sent fans wild. The comments on the post include: “Finallllyyyyyy been waiting for this for so long”, “OH MY GOSH I MISS U GUYS! I’m so ready for this” and “All I want for Christmas is YOU”. Same guys, same.

The official date for the second season of You was announced yesterday as Boxing Day, December 24th.

Netflix confirmed the news by posting a brand new poster for the thriller drama with “meet your match” written across it.

You season two teaser poster

Netflix previously “leaked” the release date of the show when it posted one of its usual countdown lists, showing new series and films plus how many days viewers have to wait for them to be released. The post included “You S2” with a countdown of 110 days.

If you did the maths correctly, that tweet meant the release date for You season two was December 30th 2019. That tweet was swiftly deleted and now we know why! The date was wrong! The actual date is the 26th.

IT’S HAPPENING!!!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.