Meet the teen cast of Netflix’s new Christmas film Let it Snow

They’re going straight on my list

Hide Images

This year, Netflix is going IN on new Christmas films. One of these is Let it Snow – which was released this weekend. If the attraction of a brand new, festive AF, feel good rom-com isn’t enough, the Let it Snow cast are all young, fit and fun as well.

The Netflix synopsis describes the film as: “A snowstorm hits a small town on a cold Christmas Eve, affecting the friendships, love lives and futures of several high school seniors.” So who are the high school seniors?

Meet the Let it Snow cast here:

Let it Snow cast, Netflix

Isabela Merced as Julie

Isabela Moner, who is also known as Isabela Merced, is the youngest out of the Let it Snow cast, aged 18. She is also a singer and played the lead role on the Nickelodeon television series 100 Things to Do Before High School.

via Instagram @isabelamerced

She has a huge online following with 2.5million Insta followers.

Kiernan Shipka as Angie, The Duke

Kieran Shipka plays Angie, known to her friends as “The Duke”. You probably recgonise 20-year-old Kiernan as Sabrina Spellman in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

via Instagram @kiernanshipka

She has the most Instagram followers out of the Let it Snow cast, with 5.8million.

Matthew Noszka as JP

Hellloooo Matthew Noszka. He is an American actor and model (surprise!) from Pittsburgh. JP is only his fourth major role which is a crime, he should be on our screens a LOT more.

via Instagram @matthew_noszka

Matthew has 998k followers on Instagram and you can tell why.

Jacob Batalon as Keon

Jacob Batalon is a 23-year-old American actor from Hawaii. He’s best known as Peter Parker’s best friend, Ned Leeds, in the Marvel films Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home.

via Instagram @lifeisaloha

He also has a huge following on Insta of 1.1million.

Odeya Rush as Addie

22-year-old Odeya Rush, who plays Addie, was born in Israel. She’s not new to Netflix, having already starred alongside Jennifer Aniston in Dumplin’.

via Instagram @odeyarush

Odeya has 473k followers on Instagram.

Shameik Moore as Stuart

Shameik Moore, who plays Stuart, is a bit of a BNON (Big Name on Netflix). He appeared in the Netflix original series The Get Down and he voiced Miles in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. He was also the main character in the comedy Dope.

via Instagram @shameikmoore

Shameik also makes music, which he often shares on his Instagram page with his 291k followers.

Mitchell Hope as Tobin

Mitchell Hope joins the Let it Snow cast as Tobin. He’s best known for his role in Descendants and Descendants 2.

via Instagram @mitchellhope

He’s a pretty big deal, Mitchell has 1.7million followers on Instagram.

Liv Hewson as Dorrie

Dorrie is played by Liv Hewson, who is big in the Netflix-sphere. They played Abby Hammond in Santa Clarita Diet and appeared in Before I Fall.

via Instagram @liv.hewson

Liv has 145k followers on Instagram.

Anna Akana as Kerry

Anna is an actress, filmmaker, singer, writer and comedian. The 30-year-old is best known for her YouTube channel which has over 2.6million subscribers.

via Instagram @annaakana

On her channel she mainly posts her music videos and short films which she has created. Her most recent video has 129k views. She also has 442k followers on Instagram.

Miles Robbins as Billy

Miles Guthrie Tomalin Robbins is an 27-year-old musician and actor from New York.

via Instagram @smilesguthrie

He’s best known for his roles in the 2018 films Blockers and Halloween. He has 18k followers on Instagram and his account is…weird?