Love Island’s Tommy and Curtis are getting their own TV show

Bromance baby

Love Island’s Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard are getting their own TV show, ITV bosses have confirmed.

The Love Island duo, who were known for having a major on-screen bromance, have called their show ‘The Boxer & the Ballroom Dancer’.

In the show, Tommy and Curtis will swap jobs, with Curtis picking up the boxing gloves and Tommy wearing ravishing sequin shirts.

Curtis said: “I am so excited to have my own show coming on ITV2 with my best mate Tommy. It is a dream come true. I am so up for the challenge and cannot wait to get in that boxing ring.

“I have been training with the best of the best and am looking forward to showing everyone my boxing ability!”

Both Molly-Mae Hague and Maura Higgins will make appearances on the show, supporting Tommy and Curtis in their new professions. It’s essentially a Love Island reunion.

Tommy’s pretty excited to get on the dance floor, saying: “I am loving taking on the challenge of swapping my boxing gloves for dancing shoes and to do it all alongside my mate, Curtis, has been amazing.

“I can’t wait for everyone to see what we’ve been working so hard for!”

Amanda Stavri, ITV Commissioning Editor for Factual Entertainment, said Tommy and Curtis landed the series after the nation fell in love with their bromance on Love Island this year.

She said: “This year’s Love Island bromance brought together two lads from completely different worlds.

“Now, they’re being parachuted into each other’s lives with hilarious consequences, as Tommy hits the ballroom dance floor and Curtis gloves up in the boxing ring.”

The Boxer & Ballroom Dancer will air on ITV2 as a three-part series later this year.