Image may contain: Female, Head, Smile, Person, Face, Human

RuPaul just announced Celebrity Drag Race and my wig is on the floor

OMG!!!!!

RuPaul's Celebrity Drag Race has just been announced and it's set to air on VH1 next year. The official start date hasn't yet been confirmed but it's fair to say it'll be on our screens soon.

When does RuPaul's Celebrity Drag Race start?

Celebrity Drag Race is due to air on VH1 in 2020. RuPaul appeared at Vanity Fair's 6th Annual New Establishment Summit earlier today and confirmed it.

He said: "Doing drag does not change who you are, it reveals who you are. I can't wait for the world to see what happens when our celebrity contestant get all up in drags!"

Who will be on the show?

The show is set to feature Drag Race icons to help them with their transformations in the way only they know best. The stars who are confirmed to return include Alyssa Edwards, Kim Chi, Bob the Drag Queen, Monet X Change and Asia O'Hara.

The show will have a cash prize which will be donated to the charity chosen by the winning celebrity.

Who are the judges?

The judges for the new spin-off have not yet been confirmed but it's safe to say that RuPaul will be on the panel along with close friend Michelle Visage.