The creepiest things people have whispered during sex

*Shudder*

Dirty talk can be hot. But it can go very very wrong. A word of advice: If you have a sudden urge to say something totally inappropriate during sex you should probably squash it.

Unfortunately, these people did not! And out of their mouths came some of the cringest things we’ve ever heard.

For this week’s “Is it in Yet?” podcast we asked you for the creepiest things people have ever said to you before, during, or after sex.

You can listen to the episode now on Apple podcasts and Spotify. Make sure you subscribe to hear every episode when they get released.

Follow our Instagram page to hear new episodes first.

“Is it in yet?”, a new sex podcast from the girls at The Tab, is the most honest and hilarious sex podcast you’ve probably ever heard. Every week, Grace, Lucy and Dee will be discussing their sex lives, and more importantly yours. In our bedroom with a bottle of Prosecco, obvs.

Expect the best and most outrageous, grim, hot, kinky, sordid, terrifying, weird, gross, explicit sex stories you’ve ever heard and should definitely avoid listening to in public.

The podcast is based on The Tab’s hit sex column “By disappointed girls”, where our readers and contributors talk very openly about their sex lives, and what you should and shouldn’t be doing in bed if you want to have good sex. Their advice has been read over 3 million times already, and includes extremely crucial tips such as: How to eat a girl out, properly.

Join the club

Follow the “Is it in yet?” Instagram to keep up to date with episode releases, hear the most outrageous stories first and for the 10/10 memes.

Join the Facebook discussion group here even if you don’t have a story for us to feature – everyone is welcome. It’s a community of people where you can share stories with other listeners, discuss the weekly themes, or just generally gossip about your sex life. Invite your friends if you think they can hack it too.

Listen to “Is it in yet?” on Apple Podcasts and Spotify now.