Tab podcast ‘Is It In Yet?’: How to get yourself out of a dry spell, FAST

You need this x

If you’ve been struggling to get laid for a little while now, you my friend, are in a dry spell. Dry spells can last from a few weeks to a few years, and that’s totally cool.

Maybe you’ve been going through a break up, are taking a bit of me time, or are simply struggling to get someone to shag you.

But if you do want to have sex sometime soon, don’t worry! We’ve made a podcast giving you a step by step guide on exactly how to do that.

Introducing “How to fuck your way out of a dry spell”, the first episode of The Tab’s brand new sex podcast “Is it in yet?”.

You can listen to the episode now on Apple podcasts and Spotify.

Follow our Instagram page to hear new episodes first.

Grace, Lucy and Dee

“Is it in yet?”, a new sex podcast from the girls at The Tab, is the most honest and hilarious sex podcast you’ve probably ever heard. Every week, Grace, Lucy and Dee will be discussing their sex lives, and more importantly yours. In our bedroom with a bottle of Prosecco, obvs.

Expect the best and most outrageous, grim, hot, kinky, sordid, terrifying, weird, gross, explicit sex stories you’ve ever heard and should definitely avoid listening to in public.

The podcast is based on The Tab’s hit sex column “By disappointed girls”, where our readers and contributors talk very openly about their sex lives, and what you should and shouldn’t be doing in bed if you want to have good sex. Their advice has been read over 3 million times already, and includes extremely crucial tips such as: How to eat a girl out, properly.

Ur welcome x

Join the club

Follow the “Is it in yet?” Instagram to keep up to date with episode releases, hear the most outrageous stories first and for the 10/10 memes.

Join the Facebook discussion group here even if you don’t have a story for us to feature – everyone is welcome. It’s a community of people where you can share stories with other listeners, discuss the weekly themes, or just generally gossip about your sex life. Invite your friends if you think they can hack it too.

Listen to “Is it in yet?” on Apple Podcasts and Spotify now.