Image may contain: Skin, Tattoo, Face, Make Out, Kissing, Human, Person, Kiss

A video’s going round of Shawn Mendes kissing Camilla Cabello and MY EYES

Straight people must be stopped

A Shawn Mendes kissing Camilla Cabello video is doing the rounds on Twitter.

Shawn intros the clip by saying: "We just want to show you how we really kiss."

The following display shows Shawn and Camilla pushing their mouths against each other in what can only be described as the most convincing advert for a cull of heterosexuals.

Where can I watch the Shawn Mendes kissing Camilla Cabello video?

Right here, you depraved soul:

The video came as a response to Shawn and Camilla's performance of their duet Senorita at the MTV Video Music Awards. The pair have a noted musical chemistry ever since they dropped their iconic first collab – "I Know What You Did Last Summer". What? You've never heard "I Heard What You Did Last Summer?"

Back to the video, Shawn said: "We saw on Twitter and stuff you guys saying stuff about the way we were kissing, that it looks like weird and that we kiss like fish."

shawn mensdes, camilla cabello, kissing, video, tiktok, twitter, instagram, facebook, pornhub, viral, meme, trend, senorita, i know what you did last summer, boyfriend, dating, girlfriend, sex

Please stop

Camilla said: "It really hurt our feelings."

The video has causes quite the brouhaha. Justin Bieber said: "U guys are fuckin weird. And I like it."

Someone else with a blue tick said: "This is v similar to that first kiss between Bella and Edward."

I beg you please stop

Needless to say the Shawm Mendes kissing Camilla Cabello memes have been excellent

On my commute!!!

The TikTok videos have been particularly stellar. The Shawn Mendes kissing Camilla Cabello video has made waves across culture perhaps only equalled by that time Flume ate ass on stage at Burning Man Festival.

Some have suggested Shawn did not particularly enjoy kissing Camilla, perhaps no more than any of us enjoyed watching him do it.

You honestly hate to see it