Meet the cast of The I-Land: Netflix’s new Fyre Fest style thriller series

I’d happily be deserted on an island with them tbh

Netflix has just released a new seven-episode thriller called "The I-Land". The show is all about 10 people who get abandoned on an island – but if you take a glimpse at The I-Land cast, that doesn't sound too bad?

The series has already been called the "horror version of Fyre Festival". It looks like a crossover between Lost, The Hunger Games and Fyre Fest. All 10 of the deserted islanders wake up with no memory of how they got there.

The official synopsis for the show says: "When 10 people wake up on a treacherous island with no memory of who they are or how they got there, they set off on a trek to try to get back home.

"They soon discover this world is not as it seems. Faced with the I-Land’s extreme psychological and physical challenges, they must rise to their better selves – or die as their worst ones."

Here is The I-Land cast, so you can get familiar with them.

Kate Bosworth – KC

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kate Bosworth, KC, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Shirt, Woman, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person, Face

Kate Bosworth plays one of The I-Land's main characters, KC. Kate is 36-years-old and from L.A.

Kate is well known for her roles in Superman Returns, 21 and Blue Crush. She's also known as a fashion icon and producer. She co-produced The I-Land for Netflix.

KC is one of the most mysterious characters in the new series.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kate Bosworth, KC, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Evening Dress, Gown, Fashion, Robe, Sleeve, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @katebosworth

Alex Pettyfer – Brody

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Alex Pettyfer, Brody, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Man, Person, Human

Alex Pettyfer plays Brody in The I-Land. Alex is 29-years-old and from Stevenage.

Obviously everyone knows Alex Pettyfer as the ridiculously fit Alex Rider in Stormbreaker or posh heartbreaker Freddie in Wild Child.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Alex Pettyfer, Brody, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Man, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Tattoo, Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Skin

vis Instagram @alexpettyfer

Natalie Martinez – Chase

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Natalie Martinez, Chase, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Plant, Outdoors, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Person, Human

Chase, played by Natalie Martinez, is the first character introduced in the series. In the first episode she wakes up abandoned on the beach.

Natalie is 35-years-old and from Florida. She's best known for her role in the 2008 film, Death Race. She's also been in CSI:NY and is a model.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Natalie Martinez, Chase, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Furniture, Apparel, Clothing, Dressing Room, Person, Human, Room, Indoors

via Instagram @iamnataliemartinez

Sibylla Deen – Blair

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Sibylla Dean, Blair, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Sleeve, Woman, Smile, Shirt, Blouse, Female, Person, Human, Face, Apparel, Clothing

Sibylla Deen plays Blair in The I-Land. Sibylla is 36-years-old and from Sydney, Australia.

She is best known for her role in the American television series Tyrant.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Sibylla Dean, Blair, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Plywood, Wood, Human, Person, Chair, Clothing, Apparel, Furniture

via Instagram @sibylladeen

Kota Eberhardt – Taylor

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kota Eberhardt, Taylor, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Finger, Face, Person, Human

Kota Eberhardt plays Taylor in The I-Land. Kota is a 30-year-old model from New York. She is signed to The Society Management.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kota Eberhardt, Taylor, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Face, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Electronics, Phone

via Instagram @kotaeberhardt

Gilles Geary – Mason

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Gilles Geary, Mason, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Man, Person, Human

Gilles Geary is Mason in The I-Land cast. Giles is an actor, writer and director.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Gilles Geary, Mason, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Man, Tire, Person, Human

via Instagram @gillesgeary

Antony Lee Medina – Donovan

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Anthony Lee Medina, Donovan, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Apparel, Clothing, Man, Face, Human, Person

Anthony Lee Medina is best known for The First Purge, Flesh and Bone and The Carrie Diaries. He plays Donovan in The I-Land.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Anthony Lee Medina, Donovan, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Beard, Apparel, Clothing, Hair, Human, Face, Person

via Instagram @antleeme123

Ronald Peet – Cooper

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Ronald Peet, Cooper, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, People, Man, Person, Face, Human

Ronald Peet, who plays Cooper, is an actor from The Bahamas. He was raised in Georgia and went to school in New York. He's also been in theatre and has had television roles.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Ronald Peet, Cooper, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Hat, Apparel, Clothing, Pendant, Human, Person

via Instagram @theoriginalpeet

Kyle Schmid – Moses

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kyle Schmid, Moses, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Man, Beard, Human, Face, Person

Kyle Schmid plays Moses in The I-Land. Kyle is a 35-year-old actor from Canada.

If you think you might recognise him, back in 2003 he was in Cheetah Girls. He's been in other films too but that was his peak, obviously.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Kyle Schmid, Moses, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Man, Apparel, Clothing, Undershirt, Person, Human, Furniture

via Instagram @iamkyleschmid

Michelle Veintimilla – Hayden

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Michelle Veintimilla, Hayden, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Girl, Photography, Photo, Portrait, People, Hair, Woman, Female, Smile, Person, Face, Human

Michelle Veintimilla, who plays Hayden, is a 26-year-old American actress. She is best known for playing Janie in the film Not Cool and Firefly in the second and fourth seasons of the Fox television series, Gotham.

Image may contain: The I-Land cast, The I-Land, island, Netflix, Michelle Veintimilla, Hayden, stars, films, tv, series, Instagram, age, job, Clothing, Apparel, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Woman, Lawn, Park, Girl, Vegetation, Tree, Laughing, Nature, Yard, Play, Smile, Outdoors, Female, Person, Face, Human, Plant, Grass

via Instagram @michelle20milla

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.