Image may contain: Jacket, Blazer, Person, Human, Tuxedo, Overcoat, Suit, Coat, Clothing, Apparel

These are officially the most swiped-right private schools in the UK

Can’t wait to get married in Surrey with you bb

If your life-long dream is marrying someone earning over £50k, retiring with them to a fuck-off mansion in Kent, and naming your children Sebastian and Eleanor, you might want to pay attention to the following.

Toffee, the controversial dating app open exclusively to former private school pupils, has released stats showing which private schools produce the most swiped-right specimens.

Topping the list this year is Millfield School, who have risen from sixth place last year, beating out big names like Eton (third) and Harrow (13th – yikes). Millfield has been around since 1935, and is predominantly a boarding school – 75 per cent of its pupils board.

The school has a house system (obviously), and pupils are divided based on gender and whether or not they board.

Famous Old Millfieldians (no really) who you'd probably swipe right on include Lily Allen, Ella Eyre, and so many rugby players and cricketers we'd be here all day listing them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0JjIogJ8x4

Falling to second this year is Marlborough College in Wiltshire. The prestigious school which gave the world WWI poet Siegfried Sassoon and umm… Samantha Cameron.

According to Toffee, Wellington College, Clifton College, Warwick School, Westminster School, Tonbridge School, and The King's School in Canterbury all missed out on the top 20. If you went to any of those schools I regret to inform you you're a big waste of your parents' money and will probably remain single for the rest of your days. Hard lines.

The full list

First: Millfield School

Second: Marlborough College

Third: Eton College

Fourth: Malvern College

Fifth: Oakham School

Sixth: Repton School

Seventh: Radley College

Eighth: Cheltenham Ladies' College

Ninth: Oundle School

Tenth: Benenden School

11th: Cranleigh School

12th: Stowe School

13th: Harrow School

14th: Dulwich College

15th: Ampleforth College

16th: Uppingham School

17th: Charterhouse

18th: Winchester College

19th: Bradfield College

20th: Rugby School