Omg, Greggs stores are going to be open til late!

Post pub pasty?

Hide Images

You can now get your vegan sausage roll on the way home from the pub as Greggs' are trialling late night hours in a selection of its stores across the UK.

Certain Greggs stores will be open as late as 9pm from October, as part of the trial. Sadly, Greggs have not yet announced which stores will be offering the late night hours.

Some branches of Greggs already have late night openings, such as certain Newcastle branches staying open till 4am and the London Bridge branch closing at 11pm. But for everyone out of reach of these late night Greggs', this news is definitely the news we needed to hear.

They are also trialling a dinner meal deal, so when you're stumbling home after one too many in the pub, you can now get your hands on a bundle of Greggs goodies to scoff down.

It's not official yet, but it looks like the meal deal is going to include one of the hot sandwiches or bakes, wedges and a drink. It's also probably going to be a bit more expensive than the lunch meal deal, but can you really put a price on late night Greggs? I think not.

This comes as no surprise after Greggs' spike in healthy profits, following the release and popularity of the vegan sausage roll launched earlier this year.

Related stories recommended by this author:

Lewis Capaldi has been spotted serving up sausage rolls in Greggs

Greggs has a secret menu you can only get in certain locations

Spills, crashes and free food: Every reality you face as a Deliveroo rider