Image may contain: Photography, Photo, Portrait, Head, Woman, Female, Face, Person, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Wait, India’s on a sex toy site??! And is Molly-Mae faking it with Tommy?

Ah, that’s why they shower in flip flops

Welcome to The Tab’s daily Love Island 2019 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Even more raunchy pics of India have surfaced and you won’t believe your eyes

Last week it was revealed videos of India are on PornHub. One of videos involved her stuffing a turkey while her boobs were quite literally out.

India has done a fair amount of topless modelling in the past for FHM, Loaded, Nuts, and Zoo. The Tab has since been sent never-before-seen photos taken of India for Lovehoney, the UK's biggest sex toy company:

Greg O'Shea, Love Island, rugby, fit, India Reynolds, Lovehoney, sex toy, lingerie, PornHub, pictures, turkey, Ovie, Yewnade, Amber, Michael, Joanna, nudes, porn, sexy, pics, Molly-Mae

Ideal for turkey stuffing, tbh (Credit: Colin Hawkins Photography/Lovehoney)

Credit: Colin Hawkins Photography/Lovehoney

Lovehoney are obviously loving the extra publicity, and India's right here on their homepage.

Josh Denzel’s signed pictures are selling for a fiver in charity shops

Tucked away in the Oxfam near Bethnal Green station in London you'll find signed pictures of Josh Denzel from last year's series selling for a reasonable fiver a pop.

You could get them all for £20

The staff in the shop told The Tab he donated the four pictures himself. He even donated a load of clothes, most of which have already been sold.

Asked whether there had been much interest in the photos, the shopkeeper said: "Honestly none. People round here don't really know who he is."

We bought this one

While it's fun to imagine Josh walking into Oxfam with a couple of bin liners filled with dope garms, the reality is he donated them directly to Oxfam, who then for some reason distributed them to Bethnal Green.

With love xo

Molly-Mae said the thought of kissing Tommy made her feel sick

Who are these "sources" who keep talking to The Sun? One of them has come out of the woodworks to say Molly-Mae was initially so put off by Tommy Fury the thought of kissing him would make her ill.

The source said: "Molly does seem to be besotted with Tommy. But that definitely wasn’t the case at first. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

"Soon after she arrived, she quietly told one of the other Islanders that if Tommy, who liked her from the start, was to kiss her she would probably be sick.

"To go from there, to a full-blown romance is a hell of a U-turn."

Michael has apologised for gaslighting Amber

Michael has been quick to get on the interview circuit, and in a chat with The Mail Online he said he regretted the way he treated Amber, and was glad he apologised to her.

He said: "Me and Amber spoke and I knew I was directing my frustration at her.

"When it was happening I was always thinking to myself, “why am I doing this?” because I'm literally just hurting a friend.'

"Amber was reminding me of past relationships and stuff like that. I did speak to her about it and it was something that I didn’t really want to put myself through again."

You can read Michael's full exit interview here.

Caroline Flack pied off Francesca on Aftersun because of the ‘paedo’ comment

The story of Caroline Flack and Francesca Allen's relationship is a tale of three acts.

• Act 1: 16-year-old Francesca allegedly calls Caroline Flack a "dirty paedo" at Wireless.

• Act 2: Francesca goes on Love Island and gets booted off within two weeks.

• Act 3: Caroline epically swerves an attempted hug from Francesca on Aftersun, as seen below.

Revenge is a cold mistress, Francesca. ?

(Caroline has since denied deliberately swerving the hug, obv.)

Islanders have to tell producers who they’re coupling up with before the recouplings

While the decision as to who they couple up with is up to the Islanders, Francesca says the producers do have to be told in advance.

Speaking to The Sun, she said: "You do speak to them, but everything is your own opinion and your own feeling.

"They don't really have much input at all, they just ask you how you are feeling, who you interested in, ask if you want to talk to this person. It is solely your decision who you pick."

Apparently the Islanders aren't shagging because of the heat?? ???

The total lack of shagging in the villa has been a point of contention for a while now. Is it a conspiracy? Are producers just not showing it anymore? Are the Islanders really that worried about the ramifications of porking on camera? (Probably).

But according to Michael, no one has been shagging because it's too hot. Yup.

Is this really the most we'll get?

He told The Sun: "That bedroom can get hot, even when the air conditioning is on.

"The second the duvet goes over you do get hot. It’s not like we’re prudish.

"There was lots of chat about what they’re going to do when you come out and how nice it will be to not be on camera so you can be passionate in that way when nobody is watching you."

I mean honestly, grow up.

Producers had to step in to tell Islanders to stop masturbating in the shower

A former Islander told The Sun producers had to have a word with the boys after one of them was caught wanking in the showers, which gave one Islander who went in without his shoes a bit of a nasty shock.

While we were under the impression they weren't allowed to masturbate at all, the boys have since apparently been allowed to crank one out in the loos.

We are not suggesting Joe wanked in the shower but this picture is very thematically appropriate

The Islander told The Sun: "The producers realise that all the boys – and the girls – have needs.

"But some of the boys – who have been in the villa for several weeks – seemed to forget they were living in a shared environment and have been getting a little carried away when it comes to using some of the villa's communal areas.

"One of the islanders got more than they bargained for when they entered the bathroom without their shoes on. They complained to producers who quickly took action.

"The boys have now been told to go about their business in the toilet."

Unseen bits was full of more gold that should have been in the show, as per

Curtis shaved Tommy's bum. Yup. The Mail Online helpfully saved the video if you want to see that happening. The best bit is Amber taking one look at Tommy's arse and saying: "Yep. You need to have that done."

The absolute state of this

Molly-Mae stacked it quite spectacularly going down the stairs. The Sun have the video. The ever sympathetic Maura said: "I can't believe you wasted that wine!"

Molly-Mae also showed people how to do her bun. It's "life-saving" according to Birmingham Mail, who have the video.

Yewande wants to confront Michael over the whole Amber 'thing'

It's no secret Yewande has been vocal about her feelings towards Love Island since her departure, and she's even promised to ring Michael and give him a dressing down when he lands:

Based on her retweets, it would also seem she approves of the new Greg-Amber pairing ?

Speaking of Greg, here's a picture of him in his rugby kit, because you deserve it

Greg, and I cannot stress this enough, is very handsome. He has a beautiful face, a beautiful accent, and has ousted Michael from our lives forever. Do not look at this picture of Greg in his rugby kit if you have pre-existing a heart condition:

Just wow

We only have a week left of Greg on our screens, assuming he gets to the final. Get it while the getting's good.

Joanna says she won't take Michael back

She said so on This Morning, at about 5:40 into this video:

Describing what it was like to watch Michael from outside the villa, she said: "I've only known what it's like to be with him in the villa.

"Obviously when we were walking out I'm kind of seeing him in real life.

"I think I've had time, and a few days, to adjust and realise it is what it is. I can't do anything about it. If this is how you feel it's how you feel, but for me there won't be any going back."

Asked again if it was done, she said: "Yes. I can't. I can't do it."

The Islanders aren't allowed to sleep in past 9:30am

In a 2017 interview with Heat, 2016 Love Island alumna Kady McDermott said the Islanders aren't allowed to sleep in past 9:30am, and that they would wake them up with speakers. Yeesh.

If you've ever wondered why you never see the Islanders ever cook/seem to be unable to prepare even the most basic meal, you'll be unsurprised to hear the whole villa is catered for, according to The Sun.

Tragic SponConWatch: Elma is the only one even trying tbh

Honestly guys, this year's crop of Islanders have been a let-down in terms of terrible rinsable sponcon – not like last year's contestants. While last week George threw us a bone with his endorsement of car air fresheners, no one else has really been pulling their weight.

Elma is the only one really giving it a fair crack out here. Check her out undressing this juice bottle with her eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0B5DCxhcwM

Hopefully Anton does something jokes once he's dumped because we're in a critical situation right now.