This is how to watch Love Island USA in the UK

I’m sorry but it’s not that easy

Hide Images

Love Island has launched in America. If the gorgeous villa and equally as incredible looking contestants are anything to go by – it’s going to be a good series. But the question everyone seems to have right now is how to watch Love Island USA in the UK.

The American Love Island isn’t currently streaming on any UK television channels. I wish I could say there’s a simple way to watch the show, but there just isn’t. However, it’s not a completely impossible task, there are some ways to watch Love Island USA.

How to watch Love Island USA in the UK

The American Love Island is currently being shown on CBS. Love Island USA isn’t being streamed to any UK TV or viewing services.

There are a few ways to watch Love Island USA online, but they all come with slight catches.

You can create an account with CBS All Access. This service also comes with a one week free trial. Then you have to pay $5.99 (£4.80) a month for the ads-included subscription, or $9.99 (£8.01) for an ad-free subscription. However, to sign up to CBS All Access you need a form of payment that is registered to the US. There’s your catch.

There are rumours on Twitter about apps you can use to watch Love Island USA. And of course, there will be streams that pop up here and there – but those are at your own (and your laptop’s) risk. There are Reddit threads to try and track down Love Island streams that are updated daily.

Last year ITV channel ITVBe streamed episodes of Love Island Australia. The Tab has contacted the channel to see if there are any plans to add Love Island USA to any of their channels, but they are yet to respond.

If demand is high enough though, surely they will hear our prayers and give us the show?? For now, it’s probably best to sit back and wait.

You can still catch up with clips and the best bits

Just like the UK version, Love Island USA upload loads of clips and videos daily on their YouTube channel. So in the meantime you can catch up on all the juicy bits.

The YouTube channel is called LoveIslandUSA.

The first ever Love Island USA series kicked off yesterday (July 9th) on CBS.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.