Enter Love Island USA’s villa, a tropical paradise in Fiji

I’m jealous the UK one isn’t like this

Love Island might be well into its fifth season in the UK, but over in the US it's just starting up. The first bunch of US Islanders have been announced and they are ready to enter the Love Island USA villa today.

Here is a sneak peek inside the luxury villa, which FYI is in Fiji!!!! Compare it to the UK's Love Island 2019 villa, and weep.

The outside area is absolutely incredible

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, outside, decking, seating, gym, palm trees, hideaway, sunbed, CBS, Building, Hotel, Flagstone, Arbour, Garden, Outdoors

The outside lounge

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, outside, decking, seating, lounge, palm trees, Fiji, Hideaway, Room, Patio, Indoors, Building, Hotel, Plant, Table, Furniture, Couch

Decking and seating outside

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, Pacific, Ocean, Housing, Building, Jar, Pottery, Vase, Potted Plant, Nature, Yard, Plant, Slate, Arbour, Garden, Outdoors

The outside area has a gym and entrance to the Hideaway

The villa is surrounded by palm trees and has loads of outdoor fairy lights. There's a huge seating area, gym and decking area kitted out with equipment, lounges and sun beds. There's also a doorway with a neon sign for where the Hideaway is.

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, outside, pool, Water, Building, Lighting

via Instagram @loveislandusa

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, pool, House, Villa, Housing, Jacuzzi, Tub, Hot Tub, Water, Building, Hotel, Resort

via Instagram @loveislandusa

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, kitchen, dining, Restaurant, Bar Counter, Chair, Pub, Furniture

via Instagram @loveislandusa

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Fiji, fire pit, Love Island, CBS Club, Crowd, Lighting

via Instagram @loveislandusa

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Neon, Plant, Purple, Flare, Festival, Crowd, Light

via Instagram @loveislandusa

There's an outdoor kitchen, dining area, day beds and of course the iconic fire pit. It's perfect for all the Islanders to gather around when the drama is about to go down.

Like the UK one, the Love Island USA villa has a huge 'T' shaped pool

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Pool, Water, Building, Hotel, Resort

The pool overlooks the sea and is surrounded by sun beds

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Garden, Outdoors, Arbour, Tree, Plant

And an outdoor shower in front of a wall of flowers with a heart cut out of it, of course.

Ok, check out the view the Islanders will have out to the ocean

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, Fiji, view, ocean, sea, CBS, Interior Design, Indoors, Couch, Resort, Hotel, Building, Cushion, Furniture

This villa feels so much less secluded and cut off from humanity than the UK one. I mean just LOOK at that sea view. Amazing. Tranquil. Picturesque.

The Hideaway in the Love Island USA villa looks like a hotel room

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, hideaway, villa, Love Island, CBS, Dorm Room, Cushion, Pillow, Bed, Interior Design, Nursery, Couch, Living Room, Furniture, Bedroom, Room, Indoors

Couples might only get one night to spend in the Hideaway away from other Islanders, but you wouldn't blame them for never wanting to leave.

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, Hideaway, Backyard, Door, Blossom, Flower, Arbour, Plant, Garden, Yard, Nature, Outdoors

via Instagram @loveislandusa

The Hideaway even has it's own secluded entrance from the outside.

The main bedroom is spacious and colourful

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, bedroom, Housing, Building, Couch, Table, Living Room, Rug, Dorm Room, Bed, Furniture, Indoors, Room, Bedroom

via Instagram @loveislandusa

The bedroom comes with colourful double beds each with drawers at the end. It feels a lot more spacious than the Love Island UK villa's bedroom, where the Islanders can literally reach over to the couple next to them.

There's a dressing room with tables and mirrors to get ready at

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, dressing, room, Fiji, bedroom, Indoors, Room, Chair, Dining Table, Table, Home Decor, Furniture

via Instagram @loveislandusa

This will inevitably end up being where the girls do their makeup and bitch about the boys.

The Love Island USA villa has its fair share of neon signs, obviously

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, neon, slogan, sign, Electronics, Screen, Handwriting, Alphabet, White Board, Text

Neon signs in the bedroom

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, CBS, Fiji, Calligraphy, Alphabet, Handwriting, Text

In the dressing area

Image may contain: Love Island USA villa, Love Island USA, villa, Love Island, Fiji, CBS Food, Cake, Birthday Cake, Dessert, White Board, Light, Text

And again in the bedroom

The Love Island USA slogans are a bit more glam than those in the UK villa. I'm not sure "Eat Sleep Crack On Repeat" would fit the vibe of this villa as well.

Here's a video tour of the Love Island USA villa:

The US show is hosted by Arielle Vandenberg, who by the looks of that video might be equally as love to hate as Caroline Flack is to us. Maybe it's in the description of a Love Island host's contract to be annoying but nobody knows why?

Where is the Love Island USA villa?

The Love Island USA villa is located in Fiji, in the South Pacific ocean.

The first ever Love Island USA series kicks off today (July 9th) on CBS.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.