Meet Chris Taylor, the second bombshell entering the Love Island villa tonight

The drama never ends

Just when you thought Love Island might be calming down for a while, in enter not one but TWO new arrivals to the villa. The first is Francesca Allen and the second is Chris Taylor.

We've just got over Casa Amor, the Michael and Amber drama and Tommy and Molly-Mae becoming official but the producers work hard. Real hard. The drama lives on.

Here is everything we know about the Love Island new arrival, Chris Taylor:

Image may contain: Chris Love Island, Chris Taylor, Love Island, bombshell, new, late, boy, arrival, contestant, cast, villa, Islander, Instagram, age, job, work, tattoos, Leicester, eyebrows, Chris, Tattoo, Human, Person, Skin

Chris Love Island

Chris Taylor is 28-years-old and from Leicester

He works as a business development manager. On Instagram he calls himself "mostly quiff" and "28 per cent tattooed". He also states in his bio that he's exactly 6ft and 2.75 inches. Which is impressive but not quite Ovie.

He describes himself as confident, loving and with good banter

He said: "I am confident, I have good banter, and I’m loving. I can be quite fiery, a bit stubborn and sometimes I can come across as a bit too hard to get sometimes."

Image may contain: Chris Love Island, Chris Taylor, Love Island, boy, new, arrival, bombshell, late, cast, contestant, Instagram, age, old, job, from, villa, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Bar Counter, Pub, Person, Human

Chris (right) via Instagram @christophertaylorofficial

Chris rates his looks a 7.2, but thinks he's the entire package

He said: "I am the full package I’d say. I’m not a bad looking guy. I would give myself a solid 7.2 out of 10. I can cook, I enjoy a bit of cleaning. I don’t really like football, and I don’t mind doing more girly things –I love a chick flick. In terms of being in a relationship with a girl, I’m the perfect islander to go in.

"My best feature is my brows. I really like my eyebrows. Sometimes I get stick for them but I don’t care because I really like them because I can move them around."

He has his eyes on Maura

When asked who he fancies in the villa he said Maura, because he finds her the most interesting. Chris said: "She’s an absolute fireball and I’ve got that same side to me as well. She has loads of banter and seems very easy to get on with. It will be interesting to see if we clash or not."

Image may contain: Chris Love Island, Chris Taylor, Love Island, new, boy, arrival, Instagram, job, age, bombshell, Selfie, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Sweater, Sweatshirt, Hood, Head, Human, Person, Face, Clothing, Apparel

via Instagram @christophertaylorofficial

He likes natural looking girls, and fancies Kelly Brook – but who doesn't?

He said: "[My] perfect girl would be curvy, naturally pretty, doesn’t need make up to look amazing. In terms of personality, somebody who gives as good as they get. I like bantering with people, and it’s good if they can give it back. She also needs a bit of an imagination. I like to talk waffle so if I’m going to be with somebody they have to be able to talk to me about nothing. I don’t think relationships should be based on looks, it’s more to do with personality because after a while looks fade."

He said his celebrity crush is Kelly Brook because she is "proper fit, curvy and has great crack."

He said his main turn offs are "being very OTT on the make up and being too into your looks."

He's definitely prepared to step on people's toes

He said: "I’ve been in sales for most of my life so I’m used to backing myself and fully explaining what I’m doing and how I’m doing it. I’m quite good at winning an argument. If people have a problem with it they need to realise it’s Love Island and not ‘coming in here and settling for second best’ Island.

"I don’t want to be a home wrecker but I’m going in there to find someone so if there is someone in my way, may the best man win. I’ll just be me and then see what happens." 👀

Image may contain: Chris Love Island, Chris, Taylor, Love Island, villa, late, new, boy, arrival, bombshell, Instagram, job, from, age, cast, contestant, latest, news, gossip, Glass, Night Club, Club, Beer, Alcohol, Beverage, Drink, Bar Counter, Pub, Night Life, Person, Human

Chris (left) via Instagram @harryclavane

He has cheated on girlfriends in the past

Chris admits he has had a wandering eye in the past, and cheated on a girlfriend when he was 19. She then cheated on him back. Karma!!!!

He has a very odd claim to fame

Chris Taylor's dad was engaged to Denise Welch and they’re still good family friends. Chris said he's met her a few times.

Chris will be entering the Love Island villa tonight with Francesca Allen

Image may contain: Chris Love Island, Chris Taylor, Love Island, Francesca, bombshell, arrival, late, new, boy, girl, cast, Instagram, age, job, news, gossip, Clothing, Apparel, Hand, Dating, Person, Human

Chris and Francesca about to enter the Love Island villa

Francesca is 23 and works in a boutique in Essex. The pair will be entering the villa together in tonight's episode. Here is all you could ever want to know about Francesca too. You're welcome.

Love Island airs tonight at 9pm on ITV2.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.