Image may contain: Outdoors, Nature, Military Uniform, Military, Rock

Quiz: How adventurous are you in bed, really?

Let’s get down to it

Look, we all like to think we’re the kinkiest bitches in the game. But we can’t all be fifty shades of cray in bed, and that’s just life. Whatever you’re comfortable with, you do you. Some of us are more comfortable with fifteen minutes of missionary followed by three hours of cuddling and others are, well, just pure filth.

There’s only one way to know for sure, though. This very official quiz is about to bare your sexual soul for all to see. Get ready to feel well and truly seen.

For more kinky shit listen our fetish episode of our sex podcast “Is it in Yet?”. You can listen to the episode now on Apple podcasts and Spotify.

Follow the “Is it in Yet?” Instagram to hear more tragic sex stories. Alternatively, you can listen right now in the player below.

<iframe src=”https://anchor.fm/isitinyet/embed/episodes/Spanking–Watersports-and-Foot-Worship-Your-Secret-Fetishes-e866oj” height=”102px” width=”400px” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>