Image may contain: Make Out, Kissing, Kiss, Human, Person

Love Island sneak peek: Danny and Arabella kiss and is Tom even into Maura?

It’s all happening tonight ?

Love Island last night was wild. And tonight’s episode looks like it will carry on the trend. Here is a sneak peek at tonight’s episode, including all the latest news, updates and spoilers and watch the Love Island first look ahead of the show.

WARNING: LOVE ISLAND SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

What happened on Love Island last night?

If you need a quick catch up, Love Island last night was FULL of drama. It was all about the fall out of that Maura and Tom moment, the Yewande, Arabella and Danny love triangle and then the recoupling.

Tom and Maura obviously didn’t go into the Hideaway, and Tom lied to her face saying it was the boys who made the “all mouth” comment and not him. Still, they kissed and made up.

It was then announced there would be a recoupling, and one girl was going to be dumped from the island. Cue Danny having to choose between Arabella and Yewande. The girls took Yewande’s side, and there was whispering, private chats and all the drama you would expect from the Love Island villa. Then there was the epic recoupling, which saw Yewande become the fourth 2019 Islander to be dumped from the show.

Image may contain: Love Island first look, who left love island, love island, Yewande, news, latest, spoilers, couples, sneak peek, first look, tonight, last night, Photography, Photo, Portrait, Person, Face, Human

Yewande was who left Love Island last night

But that’s all in the past now, let’s move on to what is going to happen on Love Island TONIGHT.

Yewande’s departure causes drama in the villa

The girls turn against Danny and question his decision to couple up with Arabella over Yewande. Danny feels the tension and says: “It’s just unfortunate how people can hold a grudge for me doing what’s best for myself.”

Anna is obviously backing her girl Yewande, and says in the beach hut: “Arabella’s been here for a couple of days and somehow she’s managed to worm her way into Danny. I feel like Yewande deserved better.”

Amber and Danny are NOT HAPPY

Image may contain: Love Island first look, Love Island, news, updates, spoilers, gossip, tonight, preview, first look, what happens, Amber, sneak, peek, Clothing, Apparel, Plant, Wood, Person, Human

Amber accuses Danny of talking about her and the other girls behind their backs and all hell breaks loose. Danny says if he has anything to say he will say it to their faces, but Amber replies saying: “Your word doesn’t really mean that much at this point does it? You’re giving me your word when your word means fuck all.”

Danny and Arabella kiss, and the tension continues

After Danny and Arabella kiss, Amber shouts “ew” across at them. This obviously doesn’t go down well with Danny, who calls her immature and says she is showing her age, as well as accusing her of causing problems within the villa.

Image may contain: Love Island first look, Love Island, first look, sneak peek, spoilers, tonight, last night, Arabella, Danny, gossip, news, latest, Face, Potted Plant, Pottery, Plant, Jar, Vase, Home Decor, Clothing, Apparel, Hug, Dating, Human, Person

Is Tom really that into Maura?

Despite the pre-Hideaway trip that never happened saga, Maura and Tom did recouple last night. Tonight she tells him: “Your speech was so cute. Did you not see I was trying not to smile too much. You did impress I have to say.”

Maura seems happy in the couple, saying in the beach hut: “Now we’re coupled up we’ll see how things go. I think myself and him are very excited to share a bed together for the first time. Have a little bit of a cuddle and see where things go. Things are looking really good at the moment.”

But is Tom that sure too? He tells Jordan: “You never know do you? If another girl comes in that makes a beeline for me and she’s fit and she ticks all my boxes. The thing with me and Maura is, between me and you, she doesn’t necessarily tick all my boxes. She’s a bit OTT, she’s a bit too loud and attention seeking and sometimes that’s not me. She makes me cringe a little bit. On the other side, I enjoy her banter, I enjoy the energy. So I can’t have it all my own way.”

Anna and Jordan look a bit on the rocks too

There’s also tension between Anna and Jordan when he says she is also being childish and pathetic about the Danny, Arabella and Yewande situation. She says in the beach hut: “Jordan’s in the background like ‘you’re pathetic, you’re childish.’ Mate, you’ve only been here for less than a week. Who are you to be saying this to me? You have no idea how I feel inside right now. You don’t know what I’m going through.”

Image may contain: Love Island first look, Love Island, first, look, spoilers, sneak peek, preview, gossip, news, latest, tonight, last night, spoiler, Anna, beach hut, Jordan, Sitting, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Molly-Mae finally admits her and Tommy have done bits

She tells Michael: “Obviously we’ve been doing bits.” But she becomes more worried that Tommy might be talking to the boys about their relationship. Tommy promises her he isn’t one to brag, but is he lying? ?

Watch Love Island first look here:

It’s the best part of the day when Love Island first look comes through on your phone. Today’s shows A LOT is going down in the villa right now. The Islanders raise a glass to Yewande, Arabella and Danny kiss and there is drama in the bucket load!!!

Love Island returns tonight at 9pm on ITV2.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.