Even more photos of Maura pre-Love Island have surfaced and they are SHOCKING

No I actually can’t believe this

| UPDATED Hide Images

Love Island 2019 added a pinch of spice when Maura Higgins joined. The 28-year-old model and grid girl is the Megan Barton-Hanson style chaotic queen we have been calling out for since the new series began. We've already seen her dramatic transformation before Love Island, and her single handedly saving the show with her drama. But now, even more pictures have surfaced online claiming to be old pictures of her. And I am nothing short of SHOOK.

The latest picture is a yearbook photo of Maura from when she was at school.

Maura Higgins in an old school photograph

It shows Maura in her school uniform, rocking hoop earrings, darker hair and a full fringe. She looks totally different.

The second picture surfaced on Twitter. The tweet was sent by user @ambvcs – and has since been deleted. It said: "Guess who this is (spoiler alert: it's Maura) I guess there's hope for all of us #LoveIsland".

The tweet then attaches a photo of two girls, claiming one is Maura from before she was on Love Island. We knew Maura had a pretty wild pre-Love Island villa transformation, but this is something else. She looks like a completely different person.

Her hair is again much darker and she has a full fringe, and she's sporting some pretty iconic noughties girl style clothing. In all honestly, it's a look.

Maura Higgins has come a long way from County Longford girl to 2019 Islander. In an interview with the Longford Leader she said she had never had plastic surgery, but admitted to having lip filler done in the past.

Back in 2012, Maura looked like this:

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Her hair is different and her lips and eyebrows are a lot thinner.

But we all recognise her as Love Island bombshell Maura. Maura was a late arrival to the villa alongside Elma. She's already ruffled feathers and received Ofcom complaints to do with her "predatory" behaviour towards Tommy Fury, and within two minutes of meeting new boy Tom she had asked him to come to bed with her.

But now she's certified Queen status after she had the chance to go into the Hideaway with Tom. Tom said "It'll be good to see if she's all mouth", and she went IN on him. Maura has saved the show, and everyone knows it.

She rocked up to the villa looking like this:

Maura Higgins in the Love Island 2019 villa

This is a lot to take in.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.