Image may contain: Face, Arm, Skin, Person, Human

These 25 spicy pics of Love Island’s Tom will make you say ‘I’m just a hole, sir’

I think I need a glass of water

Let's be real, the boys in Love Island this year are not up to much. Joe is deeply weird, Anton looks like he was forged from plastic (and once dressed up in blackface), and Tommy Fury doesn't know how to make a cup of tea. The only passable male specimen in the villa is Michael, who not only seems to have a decent head on his shoulders, but would also obviously be the best in bed. However this is NOT enough.

Thankfully, producers have heard our pleas for fresh meat, and have duly answered with Tom Walker (and also Jordan but shhhh). In a shock twist for Love Island fans, he's a model with a sizeable Instagram following and a body-fat percentage so low it could be my bank balance.

Tom is 28 years old – ancient in Love Island terms – and his résumé includes Adidas, Sports Direct, and several posh suit brands I've never heard of.

Cynicism aside, Tom is easily the best looking boy Love Island 2019 has come up with so far and his Instagram should not be looked at without a glass of water nearby.

We've collected 25 of the most eye-meltingly fit pics of Tom, so sequester yourself in your quiet place, light a scented candle, and start scrolling:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRhV-hUjcgM

If you have managed to make it to the end of this cavalcade of beautiful imagery and you still want more, consider having a gander at these pictures of Danny. Alternatively, you might want to check out Lucie's greatest hits.