Image may contain: Man, Working Out, Sport, Exercise, Sports, Fitness, Face, Human, Person

Megan and Wes will REUNITE for the first time on Celebs Go Dating!!!

Wes has apparently joined the agency too

Megan Barton-Hanson and Wes Nelson from Love Island 2018 will come face to face for the first time after their split on Celebs Go Dating.

It's been reported the couple who split earlier this year, will be forced to make an awkward reunion ON AIR as Wes has apparently joined the Celebrity Dating Agency, alongside Megan.

A source told The Daily Star: "This is going to be pretty awkward for Megan and Wes.

"They haven’t spoken much since they broke up, but now they’re going to be reunited and it’ll all be on camera.

"Megan and Wes will have to see each other when the dating agency arranges matchmaking events."

Image may contain: Megan and Wes Celebs Go Dating, Megan Barton-Hanson, Wes Nelson, Celebs Go Dating, 2019, Love Island, Pants, Long Sleeve, Shorts, Footwear, Shoe, Sleeve, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Megan Barton-Hanson and Wes Nelson back when they were together, via Instagram @wes.nelson

It was announced earlier this month that Megan Barton-Hanson was part of the Celebs Go Dating 2019 cast. She will see her ex Wes Nelson for the first time at a mixer event, put on by the dating agents.

Their meeting will be anything but comfortable after their dramatic split. Let's not forget that they broke up, then Megan went IN on Wes' Dancing on Ice partner Vanessa Bauer, she unfollowed him on Instagram, called him fame hungry and then was quick to joke about finding a new man.

Megan was then seen on a date with Love Island's Charlie Brake, where she apparently stole his hamster. You couldn't make it up.

Megan and Wes aren't the only Love Island 2018 stars in the new Celebs Go Dating cast. They'll be joined by one half of the winning couple, Jack Fincham. He's looking for love again after breaking up with Dani Dyer earlier this year. Just call it Love Island 2.0.