Confirmed: Love Island 2019 is going to be on for EIGHT WEEKS!!!

IT’S GOING TO BE A LONG, HOT SUMMER!!!

Hide Images

It's here. Happy Love Island Day everyone. Today is the first day of the best eight weeks of your year, as it has been confirmed Love Island 2019 will be on for EIGHT WEEKS. This equals last year's record-long series, and there's a lot to get your head around before series five starts. What time is Love Island on? How long is it on for? When's the final? So don't stress, here is your ultimate Love Island 2019 guide.

We've met the 2019 cast, peeped their Instagrams and had a first look at the all new villa. But now, it's time to get serious.

Here is your official Love Island 2019 guide:

What time does Love Island start?

The Love Island 2019 start date is tonight, Monday 3rd June. It will air at 9pm. Love Island's spin off and extra gossip show, Aftersun, will be on every Sunday at 10pm.

Tonight's launch episode is longer than usual, finishing at 10.35pm. The main show will usually be on for around an hour, sometimes ending at 10pm and sometimes at 10:05pm. Aftersun is also an hour long episode.

What channel is Love Island on?

Love Island is first shown on ITV2. It will then be available on demand on the ITVHub. Aftersun will also be shown on ITV2 and then put on ITVHub.

How long is this series of Love Island going to be?

It has been confirmed that this series of Love Island will be on for EIGHT weeks. Last season was the longest ever season, running for eight weeks too, so this one will equal it.

The series will most likely finish at the end of July.

What days is Love Island on TV?

Love Island is on every single week day at 9pm on ITV2.

On a Saturday there will be an all new show, Love Island: Unseen Bits. Iain Stirling will voice a look back at the week in the villa, recapping all the big stories, plus a selection of the best moments and previously unaired footage. This will be on from 9pm – 10:05pm.

When is the Love Island 2019 final?

The current plans is that the Love Island 2019 final will be on Monday 29th July. However, last season was extended last minute, so anything can happen!!!

There have been no announcements about shock twists for the series five final. The final has always seen the winning couple given two envelopes, one containing the £50,000 prize money and one with nothing.

The couples then have to pick love or money. If they both pick love, they split the prize fund. If one picks love and one picks money whoever chose cash steals it. If they both pick money, they leave empty handed.

So far, every winning couple has chosen love.

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

For hardcore fans, join our exclusive Facebook group – The Official Love Island Group Chat 2019.