Congratulations! All the best memes about the royal baby have arrived

Welcome to the world Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor!!!

Hide Images

You've definitely heard – the royal baby has been born. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first child, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, is already a viral sensation. He had us all thinking he'd been born for weeks, then frantically betting on what his name would be, and he's the subject of some hilarious royal baby memes.

Whether it’s people reacting to the baby’s name, editing their faces onto the first picture of him or just joining the mass hysteria – you can’t deny Archie has sent the internet into a royal baby meme meltdown.

The best royal baby memes right now:

1. Harry and Meghan obviously watch Love Island

2. It's that time of year again!!!

via Instagram @thetab_

3. Wow, just wow

4. It was about time someone ended Danny Baker's career, thank you Archie

5. Just a friendly reminder

6. 'I'VE BEEN BUBBLING ALL WEEK'

7. Who did this?!

8. Oh right

9. Seems quite accurate to be fair

10. He's named after the OG Archie

11. Or is it this iconic Archie we all remember?

13. Wait, or was it this Archie?

14. No, the name is because Meghan loves Gossip Girl obviously!!

Fun fact: Meghan Markle started her career with a sex scene on 90210, and if you haven't seen it you really should. Now the royal baby has been named after Nate Archibald, from American show Gossip Girl. It all makes sense now.

15. A true king of the castle

16. Sorry Betty, but your name just isn't the right vibe

17. Where memes go, Lewis Capaldi will shortly follow

18. I laughed

19. This is the best royal title

20. Mind = blown

21. He's obviously going to be cool

22. Awkward

23. HERE HE IS

24. Ok, I care!!!

25. Sit down lads

26. I mean, whatever they want I guess

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their first baby, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor on Monday 6th May 2019. He is seventh in line to the British throne.

Unfortunately though, some had to ruin the lighthearted fun by being racist. Danny Baker was fired from BBC Radio 5 Live after depicting the royal baby as a monkey. It was about time his career ended anyway, cya!!