You can now watch the new Ted Bundy film for FREE!!!

Thank me later

Hide Images

I don't mean to panic you but I've just figured out a free way to watch the Ted Bundy film, "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile."

The film is currently on Sky Cinema, but all you have to do is get a free seven day subscription and you'll be able to watch the film everyone is talking about.

How can I watch the Ted Bundy film for free?

1) Sign up for a Sky Cinema seven day trial.

2) Watch the new Ted Bundy film that's on everyone's lips.

3) You can cancel your subscription before it expires. Cancel it straight after watching the film (otherwise you'll forget). Or maybe you want to see what else Sky Cinema has to offer. If you don't cancel the subscription, it will start charging you £11.99 a month.

What is the new Ted Bundy film, 'Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile', about?

The film is based on the crimes of real life serial killer Ted Bundy. Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, burglar, and necrophile who assaulted and murdered young women and girls during the 1970s. After years of denying his crimes, he admitted to 30 murders, but the true number of victims remains unknown. He was sentenced to death by electrocution and died in 1989.

The film is from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Kloepfer – played by Lily Collins.

Zac Efron has spoken about the role, saying it was difficult for him to separate himself from it, and playing a serial killer tested his mental health.

Speaking to The Metro at the premier for the Ted Bundy film last week, Zac Efron was asked about how he was able to limit the mental toll. He said: "That was put to the test for this one. I’ve never played a role in which I have to separate myself. It was almost impossible. I would like to say I did that successfully, but I couldn’t."