Image may contain: Indoors, Interior Design, Man, Cushion, Beard, Human, Person, Face, Couch, Furniture

Love Island’s Alex now sells porn of himself and it costs less than a tenner

There’s a three minute video of him using anal toys

Remember Alex – no, not that Alex – from Love Island 2018? You know, New Alex who was handed a "Specsavers' Spectacle Wearer of the Year" award by Girls Aloud's Nadine Coyle?

Sweet, wholesome Alex from Essex – too innocent to know he was but a pawn in the elaborate chess game Megan Barton Hanson was playing with the boys of the villa. What a nice boy he was.

Well it turns out Alex Miller is selling explicit videos of him masturbating while using an anal vibrator on OnlyFans. Yup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqqCm4HHi_a

According to The Daily Star, Alex's account messaged followers offering one video of him urinating, and another of him masturbating while using an anal vibrator.

Both videos are around 40 seconds long and cost $6 and $10 respectively, on top of a $10 monthly subscription fee to access the account.

For the uninitiated, OnlyFans is a website where celebrities, influencers, and literally anyone else can upload content visible only to those who pay a monthly subscription. Users can also offer content that subscribers can "unlock" by paying additional fees. There are a lot of potential uses for the site, although its most widely known use is for amateur porn.

Image may contain: File, Text, Human, Person

Alex's account

Alex Miller's subscribers pay $10 a month to see the pictures Alex posts to his account, which include a photo of three sex toys laid out on a white towel with the caption: "Who wants the video where I use all three of these? Check your inboxes later."

One viewer The Daily Star believes saw the footage said: "The anal toy video is over three minutes long and it's AMAZING".

Alex later messaged subscribers to give them the option to "unlock" a video for $6 (£4.64). The message read: "So I've had A LOT of requests for this – a POV [point of view] of me P*****."

A second message offered a $10 (£7.73) video, and said: "Naughtiest vid yet!!!… w**k and c** shot WITH vibrating bullet in my arse.

"Who knew I'd like it so much. You're not going to wanna miss this."

The ex-Islander, who worked as an escort before his time in the villa, has been using the platform since March this year, although he has only recently begun posting pornographic content.

Alex has previously admitted to using the platform to sell "very very sweaty" underwear, saying: "I was gonna chuck out a pile of dirty old smalls recently but then someone asked for a pair of my sweaty boxers so I thought why not – takes ‘em off my hands.

"There must be a market for my used undies cos I’ve been asked about them loads.

"At the end of the day it put a smile on someone’s face so what’s the problem?"

The former naked butler told The Daily Star: "I have never been embarrassed about my body and I'm lucky enough that some people like to see it.

"As the content on the site is for my subscribers and not available to the general public I sometimes like to explore my sexuality just as we all do.

"The reactions I have had to some of the fun and light hearted videos have been great and it's clear that people like what I do."

He told The Sun: "We only live once and if I can put a smile on someone’s face by taking their mind off Brexit then that’s all good – who knows what I’ll do next.

"I get messages from girls and guys all the time and loads of them are really dirty – some of them even send me pictures of their private parts."

Alex famously kissed Megan Barton Hanson during his stint on Love Island 2018 only for her to bin him off in favour of Wes by the end of the episode. Wes and Megan split up in January this year.