Image may contain: Wine, Alcohol, Drink, Beverage, Human, Person

These are the UK universities with the most sugar babies

You go get that dolla, gals

With universities now charging up to £9,250 a year for tuition fees and the security of the EU being taken from under our feet, is there any surprise that uni students are taking it upon themselves to earn wherever they can rather than relying on the bank of mum and dad?

University of Arts London, Manchester and UCL have the highest number of students turning to sugar baby website Seeking Arrangement to bag some extra cash. Living in London or any city is immensely expensive, therefore it's no surprise students may be looking at less conventionalised methods to make the rent.

Other universities high in the rankings were King's College London, Leeds and Cardiff. The rankings are based on the number of sign ups in 2018.

At some unis, over 1,000 students are signed up to the site, such as at Cambridge and Kent.

Image may contain: Number, Symbol, Measurements, Diagram, Plot, Text, Menu

Statistics taken from Seeking Arrangement's yearly report on their University attending users

In 2016, Seeking Arrangement saw a 22 per cent increase from previous years in UK students signing up to get paid for their time and company by not only rich older men, but also women. 58,000 UK students have signed up to find sugar mummies and daddies to look after them (and their bills).

If you're wondering what being a sugar baby today actually entails, it can range from hand holding to a more sexual relationship. Sugar daddies will pay for your time through giving you an allowance, or purchasing luxurious gifts.

A statement from Seeking Arrangement said: “The presence of a monthly allowance and a financial arrangement adds to the allure of the lifestyle.

“Finding the right Sugar Daddy can help a Sugar Baby stay ahead of the game and get the education they need without the burden of a mountain of student loan debt.”