Guys, you can actually apply to date a celeb on Celebs Go Dating

I’ll take Jack Fowler pls x

Celebs Go Dating 2019 is officially underway, and applications to be on the agent's dating books are open!! So if you can see yourself in the limelight, as the other half of a celebrity – then now is your time, you can be on Celebs Go Dating.

This season includes famous faces Georgia Steel, Pete Wicks, Sam Thompson, David Potts, Megan McKenna, Kerry Katona, Chelsee Healey and Jack Fowler – and you could go on a date with them!!!

Here is how to be on Celebs Go Dating:

You can apply to date a celeb on the show through this application form.

All you have to provide is your name, email, number, some personal details, a couple of pictures, your social media handles and a little bit about yourself and then as if by magic – you're dating Jack Fowler from Love Island 2018!!

Imagine being in a restaurant in London gazing into the eyes of Sam Thompson, or being loyal forever with Georgia Steel. The world is your oyster.

Image may contain: be on Celebs Go Dating, Celebs Go Dating, 2019, Celebrity, 2019, Dating, Female, Person, Human

This could be you x

There are only a few terms and conditions, which are listed on the application form, and they include things like being ages over 18 and not in a long term relationship, obviously.

The application is through Lime Pictures, and the form to apply to go on Celebs Go Dating can be found here.