Image may contain: Skin, Female, Denim, Jeans, Teen, People, Pants, Coat, Jacket, Dating, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Guys, you can actually apply to date a celeb on Celebs Go Dating

I’ll take Jack Fincham pls x

Celebs Go Dating 2019 is officially coming back, and applications to be on the agent’s dating books are open!! So if you can see yourself in the limelight, as the other half of a celebrity power couple – then now is your time, you can be on Celebs Go Dating.

This season includes famous faces such as Megan Barton-Hanson, Jack Fincham, Lee Ryan, Lauren Goodger, Nathan Henry and Lady Colin Campbell – and you could go on a date with them!!!

Here is how to be on Celebs Go Dating:

You can apply to date a celeb on the show through this application form.

Image may contain: be on Celebs Go Dating, how to apply, Celebs Go Dating, 2019, date a celebrity, Sleeve, Long Sleeve, Family, Blazer, Female, Coat, Jacket, People, Denim, Jeans, Footwear, Shoe, Person, Human, Clothing, Pants, Apparel

Take your pick, via Instagram @jack_charlesf

All you have to provide is your name, email, number, some personal details, plus a couple of pictures, your social media handles and a little bit about yourself and then as if by magic – you’re dating Jack Fincham from Love Island 2018!!

Imagine being in a restaurant in London gazing into the eyes of Lee Ryan from Blue, or being the new Wes Nelson for Megan Barton-Hanson. The world is your oyster.

Image may contain: be on Celebs Go Dating, Celebs Go Dating, 2019, Celebrity, 2019, Dating, how to apply, Female, Person, Human

This could be you x

There are only a few terms and conditions, which are listed on the application form. They include things like being aged over 18 and not in a long term relationship, but that’s pretty obvious. This really is a fool proof way to date your celebrity crush.

The application is through Lime Pictures, and the form to apply to go on Celebs Go Dating can be found here.