The evolution of Calvin Harris: How he became the fittest man on the planet

He is honestly not the same person anymore

Cast your mind back to 2007. You're on the playground with your Blackberry Curve, and your best friend has just Bluetooth'd you Calvin_Harris_TheGirls.mp3. Now, return to the here and now. You're watching The Brits 2019 and on comes Dua Lipa, performing One Kiss with Calvin Harris. Excuse me what?! Tell me HOW those two songs are from the same person. And the guy that is behind them both has had the best glo-up known to man. The Calvin Harris transformation literally denies all science, he proves ANYONE can become fit.

Here is the full evolution of Calvin Harris, a timeline of him going from greasy mop head, Topman-esque 2000s boy, to a finely chiselled, model good looking wife-me-up-right-now-I'm-done man.

Calvin Harris transformation (2007 – 2019)

2007

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, hot, 2007, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Man, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Face, Person

Meet Calvin Harris. He looks straight from a year nine house party. You know his parents have gone away for the weekend and he's invited everyone over for a huge sesh with WKD Blue and shutter glasses. He's just released The Girls, which will never not be one of the best songs he's done.

2008

Ok in 2008 Calvin Harris is 24, but still looks distinctly like he's a 15-year-old that's still in their emo phase?

2009

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, 2008,  Face, Person, Human

In 2009 Calvin released You Used To Hold Me, another gift that British music didn't know it needed til it had it. Another house party banger, ideal for raising a Barcadi Breezer to with your 16 year old pals. Surprisingly in this music video, he's already showing signs of the God he was going to turn into. He's rocking a club promoter hair cut already, he was defo well ahead of his time.

2010

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, 2009, Chef, Person, Human

The year of I'm Not Alone. But also the year someone really should of told him not to leave the house in those glasses. What were you thinking, Calvin?

2011

2011 was a landmark year. The year Calvin Harris would create Rihanna's biggest song to date, We Found Love. Yes, We Found Love was EIGHT WHOLE YEARS AGO. I'm just as shocked as you. He's hanging around with Rihanna now, he must be getting fit. Even though he still looks a bit wedding DJ, we're getting there.

2012

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, 2012, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Man, Apparel, Clothing, Face, Human, Person

BACK OFF ELLIE

2012 is the year everyone had their glo-up, right? Calvin Harris was no different, 2012 was really the year he began to shape up. He released hits like Bounce, Drinking From The Bottle, We'll Be Coming Back, Feel So Close, I Need Your Love with Ellie Goulding, and Sweet Nothing – what a year.

That's it established, it all began in 2012. The Calvin Harris transformation is well underway. Wow, I need a rest.

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding, girlfriend, 2012,  Wedding Gown, Man, Dress, Smile, Gown, Wedding, Bridegroom, Female, Robe, Fashion, Jewelry, Necklace, Accessory, Accessories, Face, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

Good lord

2013

View this post on Instagram

I'm just tryin to live. ??

A post shared by Calvin Harris (@calvinharris) on

He's blonde now, he's winning awards, he's GLOWING. He started winning awards such as Best Video for We Found Love in 2013, and tbh it really shows. Success really is everything.

He's wearing suits all the time because of all the awards he keeps getting nominated for and he's at festivals on huge stages with lasers and crowds singing his songs back at him, it's all doing wonders.

He's also dating Rita Ora now, which is an obvious fit celebrity coupling.

2014

Image may contain: Calvin Harris transformation, Calvin Harris, hot, Man, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

He's back with a new album, Motion. And new music means a new look. Oh my God, enter tanned, trimmed, god-like Calvin Harris in the music video for Summer.

2015

2015 was the year Calvin Harris collaborated with supermodel Gigi Hadid for the video of How Deep is Your Love ft Disciples. What a time this was.

View this post on Instagram

Hug yourself

2015 was another milestone year, because he's on to famous girlfriend number two, Taylor Swift. Remember those two dated?! They were a power couple at the time.

View this post on Instagram

#EmporioArmani

He's also modelling now, obviously. Underwear shoots with Emporio Armani are a walk in the park for someone as good looking as Calvin Harris. The Calvin Harris transformation has well and truly happened now.

2016

He's released This Is What You Came For with Rihanna, every single song he touches turns to gold. And he is one of the best looking people on earth.

View this post on Instagram

Happy birthday to my manager @gillespiemark I love u

View this post on Instagram

GQ ? @gavinbondphotography

He's rugged but chiselled, AND grown facial hair.

2017

He's been around for ten years now, and wow. Just wow.

View this post on Instagram

Slide

View this post on Instagram

Caption competition open only to @dillonfrancis

View this post on Instagram

Vol.1

I'm sorry but I REFUSE to believe that this is the same man from 10 years ago?! HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT.

2018

View this post on Instagram

BRIT awards !

View this post on Instagram

Yer nan

He's basically achieved global domination.

2019

View this post on Instagram

2019

View this post on Instagram

Success

Wow, that was a lot.