PSA: Season three of Queer Eye is on Netflix right now!!!

I needed this so much

| UPDATED Hide Images

Netflix has officially announced that Queer Eye is returning for a third series, and it has now dropped. It was announced on Instagram that Queer Eye season 3 would be dropping on Netflix on March 15th, 2019.

The announcement was made alongside an exclusive preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's new song, Now That I Found You, of course. It featured a group chat of the Fab Five discussing Valentine's Day, so it's safe to say they are all back too.

Here is everything we know about the third season of Queer Eye on Netflix.

What is Queer Eye?

The Queer Eye Fab Five

If for some reason you haven't seen the past seasons of Queer Eye and need to catch up, the Netflix reboot of the Bravo series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy follows the Fab Five giving people makeovers. But not just physically, the Fab Five are experts in food and wine, fashion, culture, design and grooming. They can basically transform your entire life, and they do.

Who will be in the new season?

The Fab Five have themselves said they are coming back for the new season, so that means all new episodes featuring Antoni Porowski, Jonathan Van Ness, Karamo Brown, Tan France and Bobby Berk.

When is the Queer Eye season 3 release date?

Get it in your diaries, Queer Eye season 3 drops on Netflix on March 15th, 2019.

Where will Queer Eye season 3 be set?

The location for the new series is Kansas City, Missouri. Seasons one and two were in Atlanta, and other surrounding areas in Georgia. A Netflix spokesperson said: "This season, these fearless ambassadors of taste are headed to Kansas City to bring their infectious brand of self-love, confidence, and encouragement to a whole new roster of heroes."

Watch the trailer for the new season:

Carly Rae Jepsen shared a preview for the new episodes on her Instagram.

More shows on Netflix right now:

Queer Eye isn't the only show coming back to Netflix for new seasons. There's new episodes of Sex Education, You, The Crown and The Bodyguard – all expected in the coming year. Plus there's countless true crime documentaries that are constantly dropping, such as Abducted in Plain Sight, and a film adaptation of The Ted Bundy Tapes with Zac Efron.