Image may contain: T-Shirt, Outdoors, Face, Man, Dating, Tree, Plant, Vegetation, Sunglasses, Accessories, Accessory, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing

Here are six young royals who are really fit and still very single

*Slides into Prince Nikolai of Denmark’s DMs*

Guys is it hot in here??!?! Because something has happened to the young royals of this world. I used to think they were all ruddy cheeked with bucked teeth, but they've suddenly become a bunch of absolute snacks. Looks like they've managed to dodge Habsburg jaw too!

When did this happen? Recently actually. Think of edgy Cassius Taylor and the beautiful Amelia Windor. And who can ever forget the perfectly chiselled Chatto brothers?

But it's not over though, because according to Tatler, these are the six fittest royals around and yes, they're single:

Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece

The 20-year-old is the eldest son of Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and his wife Marie Chantal. Prince Constantine is known as Tino and has 95k followers on Instagram.

After growing up in London he attended Wellington College in Berkshire where fees start at £9,040 per term. But now he's in the US studying at Georgetown University.

And yes, according to his Instagram he's always either shooting or on holiday.

Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Prince Nikolai’s grandma is Queen Margrethe II and the Earl of Wessex is his godfather. The 19-year-old is a model, signed to Scoop Models and has walked for Burberry during London Fashion Week in last year.

He also opened Kim Jones' first Dior show last June. And it's hardly surprisingly, I mean look at his green eyes.

Prince Mateen of Brunei

The 27-year-old is the son of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Brunei's ruler. He's one of five sons and seven daughters.

He's sporty and loves a good selfie. Prince Mateen studied International Politics at King's College before completing a masters at SOAS. Goals.

Viscount Althorp – Louis Spencer (Prince Harry's fit cousin)

Louis is a 24-year-old Edinburgh graduate and according to our source studying there, “he’s fit as fuck" and dated someone while he was a student. But he's single now and apparently you can find him on Bumble if you're based in London. ?

Okay, so maybe he's technically not a royal but an aristocrat. Though I don't think that matters when you're cousins with Prince Harry and are about to inherit a 90-bedroom mansion called Althorp Estate.

The Marquess of Granby – Charles Manners

Charles Manners is the younger brother of Ladies Violet, Alice and Eliza Manners and is currently studying Business Management at Newcastle University. The 19-year-old is the heir to his father's title (Duke of Rutland) and the family seat, Belvoir Castle which is in Leicestershire.

The Marquess of Worcester, Robert Somerset

They 30-year-old is currently working as a hedgefunder, but he's set to inherit his father's (Earl of Worcester) £200m property and investment portfolio.

We don't have a picture of him, but does it matter when he's going to inherit Badminton Estate? The home of the world-famous Badminton Horse Trials.