Image may contain: Meal, Food, Clothing, Apparel, Face, People, Human, Person

Southampton’s Archie Ball is this year’s Maddest Fresher

He won with nearly 25 per cent of the vote

Over 2,000 of you voted to crown Southampton's Archie Ball as this year's Maddest Fresher.

Winning with nearly 25 per cent of the vote, Archie won over the hearts and minds of the public impressing them with his first term antics. In the past three months the Accounting and Finance fresher has managed to jump onto a moving taxi and survive, urinate in a girl's wardrobe thinking it was her bathroom, and drink piss thinking it was warm cider.

He's also notorious in Southampton halls for being the guy who bought a tattoo gun off the internet to whip out at pres.

Image may contain: Chair, Furniture, Arm, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Fun!!

When originally asked why he should win, Archie said "fuck it it's freshers" and reiterated having the last name "Ball" meant he was the rightful owner of the Maddest Fresher crown.

Coming in second place was Newcastle's Jack with 17 per cent of the vote. Jack swung off a sewage pipe in a club, causing it to snap and for urine to pour over the crowds below.

In bronze position was Zelie from Coventry, who accidentally sent nudes to her whole halls block rather than the one boy she was chirpsing. Zelie placed third with nearly 15 per cent of the vote.

You can read the full list of nominees here.