Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Aldi is launching a GIANT prosecco bottle that can hold 64 glasses

I have a feeling this one won’t be hangover free

We've already dabbled in hangover free prosecco, found out that gin officially makes you fitter, and discovered that red wine makes you feel saucy as hell – so I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was all that the world of crazy alcohol trends had to offer. But alas no, as here we are again – this time with the news that Aldi is launching giant prosecco bottles that can hold 64 glasses.

The new, six litre bottle will be released on November 14th – so perfect for that lull between the start of term and Christmas when you might need a little boost.

Just to put the size into prospective – a six litre bottle is eight times the size of a standard prosecco bottle.

Get me a Methusalah.

It's a limited edition offer – they will only be available online throughout November.

Aldi said in its advert for the product: “Be everyone’s favourite guest this Christmas with this show stopping Methuselah bottle of Giotti Spumante Prosecco, the equivalent of eight regular sized bottles or 64 glasses.

“A sweet, almost creamy, mouth full with flavours of lemon zest, tangerine and pear mean this prosecco is sure to be a crowd pleaser this year.”

However, like everything in life – it comes at a price. That price is a not as sweet £79.99.

Image may contain: Goblet, Glass

I'll take 64 pls x