Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Trash Gossip Column: Wes has been pictured KISSING girls and wait, is Ed Sheeran secretly married?!

I’m sorry but what is going on???

Welcome to The Tab's Trash TV gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the internet today.

Firstly, can someone explain to me why Tommy Robinson and Wes are hanging out?

The former EDL leader shared a selfie of him and Wes on Instagram. He said: “Lovely lad, watching Wes on Love Island helped me through my prison sentence. They was in Love Island for as long as I was away. Before people give him a hard time he had no idea who I was.”

But more importantly, Wes has been pictured KISSING girls while Megan is waiting at home for him

Before you panic, Wes hasn't cheated, we think. But he has been kissing his fans (presumably on the cheek) during club appearances while Megan has been sat at home, waiting for him. Ngl, some of the pictures do look shady af.

Has Ed Sheeran secretly got married to Cherry Seaborn?!?1

When a reporter asked Ed Sheeran when the date for his wedding was, he stayed silent and raised his left hand instead. You know, the one with the ring on.

The reporter then said: "That's exciting" and Ed responded "Yeah, I never do anything too public anyway." OMG, Ed and Cherry have totally tied the knot without anyone finding out.

Dani Dyer auditioned for a role on EastEnders but didn't get it

She revealed on Daily Star on Sunday that she was seriously close to being on EastEnders instead of Love Island, but BBC bosses suddenly decided she wasn't right for the part. She said: “I don’t know about Eastenders. They wouldn’t let me on it. I think it’s because my dad is already on it and there would be a massive outrage."

Millie Bobby Brown is sliding into Dani Dyer's DMs

Dani revealed on Capital FM that since leaving the villa, Millie Bobby Brown was the most famous person who slid in her DMs and the two of them have future lunch plans!

Post-break up Liam Payne is being the most tragic he's ever been

We thought Liam reached the lowest level of tragic when he posed with his middle finger up to the world, but we were wrong. Liam is now promoting his new songs with a Warrior Two pose on Twitter. And nearly 90 thousand of his fans have liked it.

Dr Alex makes his debut as a TV doctor supporting 'slimming pills'

It's only his first day and he's already stirred up controversy by agreeing with the use of slimming pills. The doctor said he's concerned about the potential costs of issues like obesity for the NHS. Disappointed but not surprised!

Scotty T has been posting some very NSFW pictures on Insta

Last week we found New Josh's "nudes" and now Scotty T has been posting his too. Is this… a trend?

The Spice Girls are doing a reunion tour without Victoria Beckham

According to The Sun, they will reunite for a 13-day tour of the UK and finish with three nights at Wembley Stadium. Sadly VB won't be joining as she's focusing on her career as a fashion designer instead. If the tour sells out, each Spice will earn up to £12 million.

Winner of Love Island Aus, Tayla Damir, has been sneaking up on the elderly in a 'prank'

Yesterday, Tayla posted a "prank" video of her sneaking up on an elderly man on her Instagram Story. She snuck up on strangers and placed plastic pegs on them, while they looked really uncomfortable. Yikes.

If you recognise John James from Love Island Aus, you're not going completely mad

If you're reading this, it's likely you've been watching Love Island Australia. And if you haven't, you should. Anyway, there's one contestant who looks really familiar. John James has actually been on British screens eight years ago when he was a contestant on Big Brother. He was with Josie, who won that series and he had blonde hair back then.

Funnily enough he's now a worldwide DJ and claims he gets all the girls.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjXDuhkhtFj

Errr, how is this the same person!?

Image may contain: White Board, Person, People, Human

Made In Chelsea's Daisy is on Ex On The Beach

Remember Daisy Robins? That girl no one really knew on Made In Chelsea but she was always there anyway? Well she's on the latest season of Ex On The Beach and we can already tell she's going to be classic – watch her VT here.