Image may contain: Glass, Pub, Bar Counter, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Smile, Portrait, Face, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Inside Georgia and Sam’s new pad! Plus Charlie’s been partying, just not with Ellie

Yep, they’re officially committed to staying loyal

Love Island may be over, but it doesn't mean the gossip ever has to stop. So welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the internet today.

It's confirmed, Georgia and Sam have officially moved into their new flat

The couple showed off the new Essex pad on their Instagram accounts, celebrating their move with a glass of champagne.

Georgia explained their decision to move in together so quickly on Good Morning Britain. She said: "We were living together anyway, now we're both normal people and this has completely changed for us. We really want to make this work, we really do.

"The best way to do that is to make time for each other and no matter what we do during the day, as long as we're both going home to each other."

Charlie has been spotted partying with Alexandra while Ellie is all the way in Dublin ?

Charlie and Alexandra were pictured hugging as they stepped out of Gallery nightclub in Maidstone. I wonder what Ellie will have to say about that, while she's miles away doing personal appearances in Ireland. Another public outburst perhaps?

Dani's nan and granddad came to her personal appearance in Majorca

Dani Dyer met up with her grandma and granddad 'Bruv' and took them along to a pool party at BH Majorca. See the very wholesome pictures here.

Jack and Wes had a DBS meeting at a fancy McDonalds last night

They spoke about their post-Love Island adventures over the new McDonalds signature collection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgNuCGhXs_

Malin has tweeted that her boyfriend cheated on her while she's pregnant

The series two Love Island contestant claims her ex cheated on her, explaining she had "received pictures" proving he had been unfaithful. Ouch.

Mr Alex Miller reveals he was bullied for wearing glasses

He confessed he was bullied for wearing glasses in an Instagram post about him winning Specsavers' Spectacle Wearer of the Year. Alex said it's "something that shouldn't happen to anybody."

It's always nice to see a semi-famous person bringing awareness to such an important cause.

Another important cause Alex wants to promote is healthy skin after a hangover

That's right, Mr Alex Miller is doing ads for face masks now. Try not to self-combust as you watch this cringe video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbUVkdFHS7

Caroline Flack stormed out of a restaurant after she had a fight with on-off boyfriend Andrew Brady

They were in a restaurant in East London when diners overheard their argument. A source told The Sun: “It’s only a small restaurant but, even though they weren’t out and out yelling, everyone could hear what they were saying. You’d think if they wanted to row they could do it somewhere a bit more private.

“But things got really intense very quickly. He told her that he thought she was using him so she could get married, but she insisted she loved him and mentioned the Ibiza trip.

“He was being really argumentative and she said, ‘You don’t need to be so aggressive,’ and he just kept going until she stormed out leaving him with the dog. After she left he just seemed exasperated.” Caroline, please for the love of God just leave him.

Kieran has started his own YouTube channel

I just… I just don't know what to say? The music? The setting? Why does it look like it was made on early version of MovieMaker???

Josh sent Kaz flowers in the middle of the night to tell her he loves her

She picked them up in her dressing gown. Awww.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmeWD4bgvUg

Wait, has Samira capitalised on A-Level results to do an ad for an apprenticeship company?

HEY GUYS I don't really care about what you get but here's a sponsored link!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmiIHKDnTL-

Jack and Laura have barely seen each other since Love Island and they're still not official

He told The Sun: "We both live very, very busy lifestyles at the moment. I’m doing a lot of PAs, Laura’s doing a lot of events as well. So we’re not going to see as much as we’d like to."

He continued: "We know where we are in this relationship. We’re not boyfriend and girlfriend but we are still dating. We are still going in that direction."

New Jack lays all his clothes out on his bed in a very funny way

Frankie revealed that New Jack lays out all of his clothes to see what they look like before a night out. They were both on a trip to do a Personal Appearance in a remote Irish village.