Image may contain: Head, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Frankie asked ANOTHER girl to come to his hotel and WE HAVE SCREENSHOTS!!!

Uh oh, it’s all unravelling now

Love Island may be over, but it doesn't mean the gossip ever has to stop. So welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the internet today.

Frankie tried to persuade ANOTHER girl to come to his hotel after an event and there are screenshots

Just hours after he was caught cheating on Samira on video, Frankie tried to persuade a second girl to come to this hotel room. He told the 21-year-old who wishes to remain anonymous, to come to his room to "help with his hangover" following his appearance at Gallery club in Maidstone.

The girl told The Tab: "I was just out for the night didn’t realise they was doing appearances that night, next thing he was in the crowd dancing with a lot of girls.

"I just wanted a picture first, to which he started whispering in my ears about ‘come to my hotel’ etc. He looked really drunk to be honest but that’s no excuse."

The pair then exchanged messages on Instagram the following morning:

Image may contain: Screen, Page, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, TextImage may contain: Trademark, Logo, TextImage may contain: Text, Trademark, Logo

The girl has since messaged Samira to let her know what Frankie was saying to her and Samira has seen the message and followed her back.

Frankie and Charlie Brake were out for dinner and he looked miserable

After everyone found out that Frankie cheated on Samira and Samira dumped him, good friend Charlie took him out for dinner. They were pictured both in deep conversation at a Japanese restaurant in Chelsea and Frankie seemed to be drowning his sorrows in beers.

Samira's rep has said: "Samira will be taking some time out from her relationship with Frankie to focus on herself and future work opportunities."

Jack has revealed his first time with Dani wasn't very good…

On BBC Radio One this morning, 26-year-old Jack admitted: "Look, the first time, as you can imagine… it wasn't a great performance from me. I'd built it up for a long time mate! I tried to make it as romantic as possible but, you know…" It happens to the best of us mate.

Jack revealed his must have back to school stationery

Even though he's taking a break from selling stationery for a while, Jack revealed some of his favourite products. He spoke about pens, paper and even a notepad you can microwave. But his current favourites are magnetic pens that join together to form shapes. Watch the very wholesome video of him talking about them here.

Megan doesn't regret £25k worth of surgery, insisting she was comfortable with how she looked then and is comfortable now

Megan revealed she spent around £25,000 on surgical procedures over the past few years, including breast enlargement, jaw surgery and a bum lift.

She told Grazia magazine: “I worked so hard to get all the money I could and I feel like I can spend it any way I want. If it makes me feel better I don’t know why that’s seen as a negative thing? I was still beautiful in my own way back then, I’ve just changed a few things. I was comfortable then and I’m comfortable now.”

But she's desperate to get that webcam sex video taken down after it was leaked online

Speaking in the latest issue of Grazia magazine, she said: "I’m going to try and get it taken down. But I think once people have seen it, they’ve seen it and we’ve all got a vibrator… Let a girl live."

Also, she just looks phenomenally fit in this Grazia photoshoot

Adam Collard is offering a year worth of free gym training to someone who comes up with a good name for his new business venture

Suggestions include: "They key to 16 abs."

Eamonn Holmes and Laura are going on a lunch date

Laura revealed she fancied the 58-year-old presenter when she was on Love Island. She was interviewed by him on This Morning yesterday and the pair revealed they're going on a lunch date soon. His wife Ruth, who also presents the show, did not seem impressed.

Paula are STILL not official

Laura said on This Morning: “We are exclusively seeing each other. There is a lot of pressure on us.” Paul added: “Typically we are, essentially we are.” Don't worry Laura, commitment issues are definitely not a red flag.

Since leaving the villa, Laura has had her lips plumped, cheek fillers and a small nose job

New Laura has been trolled for having broad shoulders and "looking like a man"

She told The Daily Star: "I was trolled by nasty girls who told me I looked like a man, but honestly, it’s cool. If I didn’t have these strong arms and legs I wouldn’t be able to stand up on a surfboard and travel the world doing what I love.

“I went on Love Island to inspire young girls to be sporty and show you don’t have to have a full face of make-up and perfect hair to feel good about yourself. Being physically fit and healthy can do that, too.

"I was always insecure about my shoulders, but have grown to love them. For all the girls with the big shoulders – they are your superpower."