Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Beer, Alcohol, Person, People, Human

Who are the parents of this year’s Love Islanders and what do they do?

Charlie’s dad is worth billions

It's nearly time for the parents episode of Love Island, and after some of this year's antics, many Love Island fans are thinking to themselves "who on earth raised these people?"

Who raised Megan, the girl who spent £25,000 on surgery and looks unrecognisable to her former self? Or how about someone as sweet as Samira, who is finally coupled up with someone she deserves?

Most of the parents are in lock-down, but from digging around and going through LinkedIn, here's what we found about Megan, Frankie, Charlie, Dani and Samira's parents:

Megan's dad, Kevin Barton-Hanson, is an insurance broker from Essex

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

He looks a lil like Jack here

Muggy Megan's father is a former marine engineer and insurance broker. Kevin has spent over 30 years in the insurance industry specialising in marine reinsurance. In his spare time he likes to paint acrylics while listening to classical music. He sounds incredibly calm, as if he's the polar opposite of his drama magnet daughter.

Frankie's mum, Miranda Foster, is a dog walker in The Cotswolds

Frankie's mum, Miranda, is a professional dog walker. Her dog walking business "Find the Lead" is rated five stars on Facebook for good reason, she leases her own 11 acres of Cheltenham countryside to avoid hazards for the each dog she walks. She also notes the whole family gets involved so you can add Dog Walker to Frankie's list of skills.

Miranda describes herself as "never without a trusty hound in the house". She also notes that alongside her husband and three sons, she also lives with her Golden Retriever Elsie.

Charlie's dad is Phillip Brake, the two billion pound former business owner

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIa1MvniO8

Yep, you read that right, Charlie's dad is worth BILLIONS. Charlie's dad Phillip set up Brakes with his brother, a food-wholesaler which supplies pubs and other restaurants. It was bought out by European corporation Syco for $3.4 billion.

The billionaire spends his retirement either in Monte Carlo (because where else would you go if you were THAT rich) or on holiday with his sons.

And here's a cute pic of him and his mum:

Dani Dyer- You know damn well what her dad does

https://www.instagram.com/p/BevSA43hOiY

This video will sum up Danny Dyer far better than any write up.

Samira's Mighty's mum is self-employed Tracy Burt

The Mighty one's mother is self-employed and loves going abroad, even going so far as to live in Morocco and Majorca in the 90s. Do you think she went to where the villa would eventually be built???

Other Love Island articles recommended by this author:

1) Before the fillers: What did the Love Island girls look like before their cosmetic surgery?

2) Revealed: The racist messages sent to Josh’s Instagram account after dumping Georgia

3) Love Island’s Frankie Foster: The rugby drugs cheat who now studies business at uni

4) We found ANOTHER picture of pre-surgery Megan and it’s more shocking than the last