Image may contain: Female, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Love Island Gossip Column: Ellie ‘begged’ Jack for sex hours before he entered the villa and Samira’s old YouTube videos

Uh oh, it’s all coming out

Welcome back to The Tab's daily Love Island gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Apparently Ellie was begging Jack for sex, days before he entered the villa ?

"Ellie told a friend that when she saw Jack was going into the villa, she sent him a sexy text begging for sex," a close source to Ellie told the Sun.

"But Jack was already preparing for the show and didn't reply. She might claim she's not interested in stealing him away from Dani, but the truth is she desperately wanted him just weeks ago, so there must still be feelings there."

Imagine texting someone you're seeing just to find out they aired your texts for Love Island. Then imagine following them into the show, just to get that text back. Yikes.

We found Samira's old YouTube videos of her singing and they're as amazing as you'd expect

She might only be 14 years old in this video, but clearly Samira has always had talent.

We also found Samira's old Twitter account and it's equally as golden

She only used to tweet celebrities like Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber and honestly it's so wholesome, your 14 year old self might explode.

Niall is writing an autobiography explaining the reasons behind his shock exit from the villa

Speaking to the Sun at the Warner Bros Studio Tour London, he said: “I’m concentrating on looking after myself. I’ve started writing a book actually about what I’ve been through and my experience.

"I want to put out a positive message and if I can help one person who has been in the same position as me then that’s great. I hope that people can embrace themselves more, and once you’ve embraced yourself you can cope better.”

All of Adam's Love Island exes were at the same event last night and the awkwardness must have been palpable

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0sLjLg-sX

Kendall, Rosie and Zara were all invited to attend the Grand Prix Ball last night and considering they've all been coupled up with Adam, it must have either been either really funny or pretty awkward. I'm siding with awkward because they didn't even all take a picture together.

One thing is for certain though, Rosie must have felt so smug that her prophetic words to Zara came true, she definitely walked around with a strut all evening.

Charlie and Rosie went on a "date" last night

Charlie has been quite the player in the past few days. Not only has he claimed that Olivia Attwood "wanted a slice" of him at Ascot, he now seems to be laying it on thick with Rosie Williams.

Charlie did an Instagram story of them both going to the Grand Prix ball and captioned it with "date night" and commented on his own picture with "too late to recouple?"

But Olivia Attwood has been cocky Charlie "deluded" on Twitter

She wrote on Twitter: "You asked for advice on management etc, you also asked me to post on your Instagram story to 'help you find a girl'.

"If you take that as me flirting then you are totally delusional. You have since then harassed my friends for my phone number. Very strange behaviour," she added. The tea has been SPILLED.

Socialite Charlie Brake has actually listed "gap year" as work experience on his LinkedIn

From November 2015 to May 2016 Charlie gained Gap Year experience at "World Travel" in Australasia.

Just like being a "socialite" isn't a real job, neither is "gap year" looool.

He also has a NVQ Plumbing qualification from Access Academy which he's failed to mention for some unbeknown reason.

Like The Holy Church of Love Island to get the latest news and the best memes.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Someone’s TATTOOED Megan on their arm and Josh’s ex looks exactly like Georgia

Before the fillers: What did the Love Island girls look like before their cosmetic surgery?

We found out what is actually up with Muggy Megan’s weird thumbs