Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

This is all the Love Island stuff you can actually buy, you’re welcome

Who are the mugs buying these things?

We live in a day and age where some people are so into Love Island, they are actually spending their hard earned cash on Love Island themed merch. They'll buy themselves a Love Island water bottle, a cap or a T-shirt just to let the whole world they watch it.

Fine, I'll hold my hand up. It's me. I'm that person. But honestly it's not even embarrassing because in a few years time Love Island stash will probably become retro and cool. Right???

Here are all the Love Island themed gifts you can buy for the Love Island addicts in your life. Though we won't judge if you're actually shopping for yourself:

A personalised water bottle to keep you hydrated after you spent all day in the sun trying to catch a tan

The bottle is £15 from the official Love Island website.

A knock off version could be bought on Wowcher for £7.99 until the 22nd of July.

"I should have been on Love Island" and "Future Islander" pyjamas to remind you of your self worth

Image may contain: Bib

Love Island "I Should Have Been On Love Island" PJ top £5, Love Island palm print PJ shorts £5, Love Island 'Future Islander" palm print nightie £7 all from Primark. Only available in-store.

A personalised Love Island phone case so that it's not weird when you scream "I've got at text"

Image may contain: Electrical Device, Connector, Adapter

The phone case is £10 from the official Love Island website.

A "Speak to me after Love Island" hoodie and comfy shorts for when you have everyone round for an episode of Love Island

Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora

The shorts are £8 and the hoodie is £10 from Primark. Only available in-store.

An "Islander" hat so that you can keep throwing shade at people you don't like in the villa

Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Ornament, Jar, Ikebana, Flower Arrangement, Art, Plant, Flower, Flora, Blossom, Amaryllis

Love Island "Islander" slogan cap £5 from Primark. Only available in-store.

A personalised Love Island washbag for all your dirty antics in the villa

The wash bag is £12 from the official Love Island website.

An "I've got a text" T-shirt to go with your personalised phone case

Image may contain: T-Shirt, Shirt, Jersey, Clothing

Love Island "I've Got A Text" slogan T-shirt £6 from Primark. Only available in-store.

A reversible wristband – wear "coupled up" to repel losers

The official reversible wrist band is £1 from the official Love Island website.

"Future Islander" T-shirt to keep your hopes up because optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Apron, Poster, Collage

Love Island striped flamingo cropped T-shirt £8, Love Island "Speak To Me After Love Island" cropped hoodie £10 all from Primark. Only available in-store.

A Love Island personalised mug for mugs

Image may contain: Cup, Coffee Cup

Available on Etsy for £8.99.

An "I should have been on Love Island" swimsuit because why the hell not? You can wear it to a festival as a top and pretend to be very post-modernist

Image may contain: Shoe, Footwear, Clothing

Love Island palm print circular towel £12, Love Island "I Should Have Been On Love Island" swimsuit £8 all from Primark. Only available in-store.

Love Island personalised towels to take on your pretend holiday to Majorca

Image may contain: Icing, Food, Dessert, Creme, Cream, Cake

You can buy these from Wowcher from £7.99.

A Love Island bumbag for those who have totally lost the plot

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo, Tree, Palm Tree, Arecaceae, Plant, Flora

Love Island "Islander" slogan bumbag £6 from Primark. Only available in-store.