Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Sophie Gradon from Love Island 2016 has died aged 32

She was also crowned Miss Great Britain in 2009

Former Miss Great Britain and Love Island series two contestant Sophie Gradon has died aged 32.

Her boyfriend Aaron Armstrong broke the news on social media by sharing a picture of them two and captioning with: “I will never forget that smile. I love you so so much baby, you’re my world forever and always.”

I will never forget that smile I love you so so much baby your my world forever ever and always ❤️❤️

Posted by Aaron Armstrong on Thursday, June 21, 2018

The news come as a shock as she was tweeting just yesterday:

The death is not being treated as suspicious, police have confirmed.

A spokesperson for Northumbria Police told The Mirror: “At about 8.27pm yesterday (June 20) police attended a properly in Medburn, Portland, were sadly a 32-year-old woman was found deceased.

Tributes have poured in since the tragic news came to light.

The reality star’s ex-boyfriend Ashley Lenco posted on Facebook saying: “I just genuinely can’t believe it, I’ve never felt so strongly for someone else in my life apart from family we was intense and close and madly in love but if people can stop asking me.”

I just genuinely can’t believe it, Iv never felt so strongly for someone else in my life apart from family we was…

Posted by Ashley Ienco on Thursday, June 21, 2018

“I only wanna speak to people who care about me and who cared about her. RIP.”

Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan said: “You were only helping me battle the Twitter trolls yesterday. Rest in peace beautiful.”

A few moments later she tweeted: “If you’re struggling right now PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU! I promise please speak to someone.”

Close friend Rebecca Jane tweeted: “If there’s one thing anyone can do for now.. please talk to someone. If you’re struggling, don’t do it alone. I’d have been the first flying up that motorway to her if only I knew..and I’d do it for anyone who felt they had to take their life! Just talk! Please”

When someone asked her not to speculate on Sophie’s death, she replied: “I wouldn’t tweet if I didn’t know!!!”

The Official Miss Great Britain account wrote: “Shocked beyond belief!!! RIP @sophiegradon sending all our love to Sophie’s family at this incredibly sad time ?xx”

Last year’s Love Island contestant Amber Davies tweeted: “I am in absolutely in shock! @sophiegradon what a beautiful woman you were. RIP ❤️.”

Fellow contestant Alex Bowen tweeted: “We had lots of little chats and so many laughs you were the the shoulder to cry on and a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. Shine bright in that sky Sophie gradon”

Abbie Holborn from Geordie Shore tweeed: “It just shows someone can look the happiest person, but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. So beautiful, r.i.p

She made history on Love Island as one half of the show’s first same-sex couple after she coupled up with Katie Salmon.

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human, Sophie Gradon

Sophie Gradon on Love Island 2016

The former Love Island star attended the funeral of Paul Burns with Geordie Shore stars, 37, just days before her death, sharing an emotional post on social media about her late pal.

Alongside a close up of Paul smiling, she wrote: “Today was all about you sweetheart. What an amazing send off for our Mr Newcastle @mrpaulburns1 Thank you for being there when you recognised I needed someone, you are a true saint.”

We will update the story as we get more.