Image may contain: Stage, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Lovebox festival 2018, everything you need to know: Tickets, lineup, dates, location

After 2016 and 2017, get ready for the Friday and Saturday lineups of London’s biggest summer festival

Lovebox is a classic London park day festival. Alongside a stellar line up, there are also loads of fun extras like hip hop karaoke, the chapel of love(box), beauty parlours and a vintage market. It's perfect for the hip hop lover who can't get a day off work for a camping festival.

The line up includes Childish Gambino, Skepta, N.E.R.D, Diplo, Annie Mac, Anderson Paak, Vince Staples, Mura Masa, Action Bronson, Bicep, Jon Hopkins, Shy FX as well as many more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc22Bz3BLS8

Lovebox festival tickets

Two-day general admission tickets are still available for £125, as are Friday day tickets for £65, but Saturday day tickets are sold out. You can book tickets here.

All VIP tickets are also sold out but there are corporate hospitality packages still available. They are (probably) so expensive that there is no info on pricing on the site so you have to email them to find out more.

Lovebox festival dates

Lovebox Festival takes place over two days – Friday 13th July and Saturday 14th July.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJu2YFHA6J

Lovebox festival Friday lineup

Friday's lineup includes Skepta, SZA, Wu-Tang Clan, Diplo, Vince Staples, Dave and Bicep, amongst others. The full Friday lineup can be found here.

Love Box festival Saturday lineup

Saturday's lineup includes Childish Gambino, N.E.R.D, Bonobo, Annie Mac, Mura Masa and Action Bronson, amongst others. The full Saturday lineup can be found here.

Lovebox festival location

Lovebox takes place in Gunnersbury Park in West London, with Acton Town and South Ealing tube stops both nearby.

Image may contain: Atlas, Map, Diagram

How to get to Lovebox

Lovebox is within walking distance of both Acton Town and South Ealing tube stations. Both stops are on the Picadilly line on the London Underground and is less than half an hour into Central London.

Lovebox festival accommodation

Lovebox have partnered with Hotels.com to provide accommodation for Lovebox 2018, click here to find out more.

What time does Lovebox open on Friday and Saturday?

Doors are 2pm on the Friday and midday on the Saturday. Entry will close at 8pm.

What time does Lovebox finish on Friday and Saturday?

Lovebox will finish at 10.30pm on both Friday and Saturday.

What are the rules on re-entry into Lovebox?

Lovebox say there is strictly no re-entry to the festival.

When do Lovebox tickets arrive?

Tickets and wristbands will be posted up to 10 days before the event. If they haven't arrived up to three days before the event Lovebox advise you get in contact with your ticket provider.

Can I camp at Lovebox?

Nope.

What are the rules on bringing your own alcohol and food?

You are allowed to eat and drink in the park outside the perimeter of the festival and while queueing.

What's the food at Lovebox like?

There are plenty of food options at Lovebox 2018, covering many different cuisines. Sushi, pizza, chip vans, mexican, seafood, are all amongst the bespoke food offerings. For a full list and some photos to make your mouth water click here.

What items are banned from Lovebox?

Lovebox say the following items are banned from the festival: Illegal weapons and drugs (if found both will be confiscated and you will be removed from the festival), laughing gas, pets, and glass.

Will I be searched for drugs at Lovebox?

According to an attendee of Lovebox 2017, the searches at Lovebox last year were quite strict. Everyone is patted down and security also did random full body searches.

Security also used metal detectors for people they thought were suspicious and all bags were checked properly. After all that, you had to walk past a sniffer dog.

Laura says how they didn't even let her bring in the glue she puts glitter on with.

How long are the queues?

The queues to get in are not that bad, takes about five minutes, but the queues to leave last year were quite long.

Related articles about festivals recommended by this writer:

1) How to survive a festival this summer: A comprehensive guide

2) How to sneak drugs into a festival, with diagrams

3) People confess their gross festival sex stories, confirming shagging in tents is nasty