Image may contain: Person, People, Human, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini

Everything we know so far about the Love Island 2018 cast

All I know is I fancy all of them

I'm sure by now you've all seen the video introducing our new Love Island 2018 cast members: AKA the people who are going to ruin our social lives this summer.

You now probably have a lot of questions about these elusive stars-to-be. So that's what we're here for. Who are they? What do they do? Where are they from? And most importantly, what are their Instagram handles?

Here are the six boys and five girls ready to steal your heart from next week:

Adam Collard

Age: 22

Job: Personal Trainer and Gym Director

Location: Newcastle

Insta: @adamcollard

Twitter: @theadamcollard

Adam fills the quota of very-tall-Geordie-Personal-Trainer-with-lots-of-tattoos, an essential part of the Love Island cast. He went to Ponteland High School in Newcastle and thinks his fit bod will help him win the show. Has anyone told him that all the boys have six packs too?

Hayley Hughes

Age: 21

Job: Model

Location: Liverpool

Insta: @hayleyhughes.xx

She’s modelled for loads of fashion brands as well as appearing on ITVBe adverts. She also came third in the Miss Liverpool pageant last June. The question is, will she be dropping this into every conversation this year?

The model is apparently good friends with Love Island alumni, Chris Hughes and Scott Thomas.

Hayley claims to have only slept with one person before coming on the show – an ex boyfriend she was with for five years. We'll all be on the edge of our seat wondering if five weeks in the villa can convince Hayley this year.

Wes Nelson

Age: 20

Job: Electrical and Nuclear Systems Design Engineer

Location: Staffordshire

Insta: @wes.nelson

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd5q0O5HFP-

Wes has been pretty confident so far, calling himself a 9.999/10 in an intro video last night. He is said to be intelligent as well as sporty, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll have good game, right?

He's previously had a two and a half year long relationship which "turned sour" but he claimed he was a good boyfriend.

Laura Anderson

Age: 29

Job: Cabin Crew for Fly Emirates

Location: Stirling, Scotland/Dubai

Insta: @lauraanderson1x

Laura claims to have had nine relationships in the past, two of which were with famous people, including Katie Price's ex Dane Bowers who was in a boy band called Another Level.

Eyal Booker

Age: 22

Job: Model

Location: London/Cape Town

Insta: @eyalbooker

Twitter: @personalebooker

Eyal has clearly been searching for fame for a while, having been part of a band called EverYoung a few years ago. They didn't make the big time.

He studied Events and Leisure Marketing at Bournemouth Uni and before that went to JFS school in North London. Booker is an aspiring model, actor and TV presenter is signed to Full Circle Model Management, and describes himself on his LinkedIn as: "extremely ambitious, determined and hard working."

Dani Dyer

Age: 21

Job: Barmaid

Location: East London

Insta: @danidyerxx

You may have already seen Dany on Survival of the Fittest, ITV2's latest show where girls and boys compete and get off with each other for money. She was injured in the first challenge and was then promised a place on this year's Love Island after producers saw she had reality TV talent.

You may also have already heard of her because she's Danny Dyer's daughter. No doubt she'll bringing that up in the villa every five minutes. He has stated publicly that he doesn't want his daughter kissing anyone on telly. Strap yourself in, daddy, you're in for a shock.

Jack Fincham

Age: 26

Job: Sales Director at DMG Office Supplies and Print Services

Location: Kent

Insta: jack_charlesf

Twitter: jack_charlesf

After admitting that girls at work are kept in a different room to him so he doesn't shag them all, I think we're all a little concerned about Jack being let loose in the villa. Apparently he also doesn't think girls should fart so it sounds like this guy is gonna be absolutely rinsed on Love Island Twitter.

He admits to having three long term exes who will apparently be shocked to see him on Love Island. Me too babe.

Samira Mighty

Age: 22

Job: Singer/Songwriter/Performer

Location: London

Insta: @samiramighty

Twitter: @MightySamira

Having performed on the West End (in shows including Mamma Mia, Beauty and the Beast and Dream Girls), Samira won't be shy in front of the cameras.

Kendall Rae-Knight

Age: 26

Job: Retail Manager in a shoe shop

Location: Blackpool

Insta: kendallraeknight

Twitter: @_KendallRKnight

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhP68b_lLW0

People on Twitter are already saying that newbie Kendall looks very similar to Kady and Amber from previous series. She won Miss North West in 2015 and went on to represent the whole of the region in the Miss England final.

She was engaged last year after her boyfriend of five years proposed. Apparently he dumped her after three months of engagement. Let's hope she has better luck in the villa.

Niall Aslam

Age: 23

Job: Part-time student and Construction Worker

Location: Coventry

Insta: @niallaslam

Twitter: @NiallAslam

This Zayn Malik lookalike (not officially) was open in his intro vid about not always performing in bed. Don't worry, we'll soon find out if he makes it into the hideout.

Niall admits to having had one long term relationship from the ages of 17 to 20, and then a brief six month fling that ended when he was dumped over WhatsApp.

Dr Alex George

Age: 27

Job: A&E Doctor

Location: Carmarthen, Wales/London

Insta: adlgeorge1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIAtWg7Dc32

An Exeter Uni graduate and fully fledged doctor, Alex is going to have the posh intellectual boy vibe down. He has aspirations to be a TV doctor apparently. But his career as an actual doctor is going to take a pretty long hiatus considering he could be in the villa for up to 10 weeks.

Past relationships include a four-year long job which ended three years ago.