Image may contain: Pizza, Food

Don’t panic, but Pizza Express are giving away free pizzas RIGHT NOW

Literally all you have to do is download their app

Life is full of ups and downs. Some days you feel on top of the world whereas on others you just have to admit defeat.

Not today though, as Pizza Express are giving away free pizza.

Literally, all you have to do is download the Pizza Express app. Whenever you see something for free online you're always a bit sceptical, we were, but this one actually works.

Are you in the mood for free pizza? Who are we kidding, of course you are, and here's how you can get yours.

Image may contain: Pizza, Food

It's pretty simple. First off, download the app – it will ask you to log in or sign up. If you're not willing to volunteer your personal information to get free pizza – give up here.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Next, it will ask you for your favourite Pizza Express restaurant, which you can select or use your location services to find. You can add multiple, so don't worry about choosing the Pizza Express at home instead of the one at uni. This app has it all covered.

Image may contain: Text

After you enter this you may be redirected to the home screen of the app, but if you look at the top left corner of the screen you will see a small doughball man (or possibly a garlic bread man, you decide) with a notification. Follow this little fella on your path to free pizza.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Pizza, Food

You'll have to pick four of your favourite Pizza Express items and then you'll be told you need to verify your account. Log into your email, click the verification button and you're done.

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Ticket, Text, Paper

However, there is one complication that comes with the free pizza – it takes up to six hours for your account to verify and your free pizza to become available. So if you're peckish now you're probably going to be disappointed. But free pizza in six hours is still free pizza, so go forth and download!