There are eight types of fit people at uni and we know exactly how many of them are at yours

A study based on scientific facts

Hide Images

There are about 39,000 people at a good sized uni in the United Kingdom. Well guess, what? Exactly 39,000 took our quiz last week, a "study" if you will, which asked: "There are eight types of fit people in this world, which one are you?"

Therefore we have determined, scientifically of course, that university students can be split up into eight different types of fit.

And now we have the evidence to tell you the exact number of these people on your campus:

1. Too fit

8.7 per cent of the total participants (3,393 people) identified as "Too Fit"

These types of fit people are so good looking, others are intimidated to speak to them because they're scared of their rejection. They're TOO fit. They were born with good looks and enhance them by going to the gym and having a great sense of style. They pout a lot though, so a smile goes a long way.

2. Not FIT fit but not ugly either

11.7 per cent of the total participants (4,563 people) identified as "Not FIT fit but not ugly either"

This group of fit people don't place much importance on looks and go more for personality. And that's the best thing about them. They're funny, relatable and generally quite normal. In this crazy world – that's all someone wants.

3. Posh fit

22.1 per cent of the total participants (8,619 people) identified as "Posh fit"

If there's one thing for certain, it's that "Posh Fit" people have great hair and will always treat their date to somewhere really fancy. And who doesn't love that? Their posh accents make everyone melt.

4. Unexpectedly fit

12.4 per cent of the total participants (4,836) identified as "Unexpectedly fit"

Arguably the best type of fit. People might see these people as friends at first, but the more they get to know them, they more they realise how perfect they actually are. They're witty, funny and pretty wholesome too. Other have a really hard time getting over them.

5. Obviously fit

10.4 per cent of the total participants (4,056) identified as "Obviously fit"

You know how some people in this world are naturally fit, and no matter what haircut they have, or what they wear, they always manage to pull it off? Yeah, this is them. The "Obviously fit" type are objectively fit and they usually don't even realise it.

6. Laid back sexy fit

22.2 per cent of the total participants (8,658) identified as "Laid back sexy fit". This type of fit was the most popular.

This type of fit people are super chilled, make the minimum effort with their appearance but always manage to look chic. Their personalities are often super bubbly, fun and daring. But what people love the most about them is how laid back they are with everything. Nothing stresses them out and they have a calming effect on those around them.

7. Dark fit

6.4 per cent of the total participants (2,496) identified as "Dark fit"

What pulls people to them is their mysterious vibe and intelligence. They're always dressed immaculately and have a large book collection at home because they take pride in being well read. They're a tortured soul and people find that really fit about them. Think Effy from Skins.

8. Edgy fit

6.1 per cent of the total participants (2,379) identified as "Edgy fit". This type of fit was the least popular.

They're super low-key but always have the freshest garms and look 10/10. People find them attractive for their good choices in music and always being in the know about all things fashion. Plus, their Instagram game is incomparable. It's hard being this cool all the time, but somehow they've mastered it.