Image may contain: Fries, Food, Burger

McDonalds is offering a romantic three-course meal for Valentine’s Day

Is this what dreams are made of?

In the wake of Greggs and Wetherspoons announcing their Valentine's Day special deals, a McDonalds restaurant in Newcastle has just offered a three course meal "of McValentine's perfection."

Book your McValentine's table today.

Hello, is it me you’re looking for? ?That’s right, McValentine’s dreams really do come true. ?Book a table for you and your loved one this McValentine’s Day right here on Northumberland Street, we are going all out providing the most romantic dining experience in history. We are offering 3 courses of McValentine’s perfection for £20 per couple. ??Choose to start your experience at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm. ❣️Email us to look at our menu or to book your table now to avoid destroying your chances of real “couple goals” this McValentine’s Day. ?Email: customerservices@akhanmcdonalds.com

Posted by McDonald's – Newcastle & Metrocentre on Monday, January 22, 2018

The food for the night includes Cheddar bites for starters, along with nuggets and carrot sticks.

For main, you could get any of the burgers or 20 chicken nuggets to share, accompanies with fries and drink.

Finally, for dessert you can finish off with a McFlurry, a fruit bag, an applie pie or muffin.

The Newcastle franchise said: "That’s right, McValentine’s dreams really do come true.

"Book a table for you and your loved one this McValentine’s Day right here on Northumberland Street, we are going all out providing the most romantic dining experience in history."

You can choose to start your experience at 7pm, 8pm or 9pm and couples will be charged £20 for the entire experience.

But the fast food chain asks you to email them at [email protected] to book a table to "avoid destroying your chances of real “couple goals” this McValentine’s Day."

Hahaha, book me a table for one please!