Posing in private jets, fast cars and with fat rolls of money: Who are London’s rich kids of Insta?

They’re so minted it hurts

Do you remember watching My Super Sweet 16 and wondering how people your age were living in a different reality to you, while all you got from your parents was a Pizza Express birthday dinner? Yeah, so it turns out those people never went away. Instead of having MTV film their opulent lifestyles and compress it into a 30 minute episode, these people have found a new way to show off their wealth – Instagram. And a verified Instagram account with a following of 600k people, the Rich Kids of London, does that for them.

Celebrating Halloween in private jet 🎃🐰✈️ Courtesy of @lanascolaro

A post shared by RICH KIDS OF LONDON (@richkidslondon) on

This page reveals the every day occurrences in the lives of the young and filthy rich. They pose in front of private jets, fast cars and with rolls of money.

But who are they? And how did the page get such a big following?

Dor Bukobza (@dorbukobza)

Describing himself as a "travel slut", Dor Bukobza once went on an eleven day shopping spree in Singapore and Hong Kong.

#happy #independence #day #israel 🍾🎉 Drink #champagne 😈🍾

A post shared by Dor Bukobza (@dorbukobza) on

The Israeli self-made entrepreneur has over 60k Insta followers and owns distribution rights to Vine Vera and worked as a salesman before. But he insists "money doesn't mean that much to me" and this can be seen in his entirely modest Instagram account:

I have to say the #iphonex is literally a game changer! שבת שלום ❤️

#weekend #essentials x #louisvuitton x #hermes x #cartier

Matilde Faria (@matildefmf)

Matilde is the daughter of renowned former football player and current Manchester United football manager, Jose Mourinho. She has nearly 30k followers on Instagram.

happy place ✨

A post shared by Matilde Faria (@matildefmf) on

The 21 year old can be seen posing in candid pictures from all over the world. Her Instagram is so aesthetically pleasing, it's goals.

blue lagoon

Apparently her dad wants to "keep her grounded" but she seems to be gaining fame just for living her best life.

au revoir paris, too short of a stay 💔

Ellie O'Donnell (@missellie_o)

The model/influencer from Huddersfield with 279k followers, is only 21 years old but has already competed for Miss England in 2016 and modelled for the likes of Lipsy.

Ellie has an equally famous sister, Daisey O'Donnell, who just at the age of 15, appeared on X Factor in 2014. With 271k followers, Ellie O'Donnell enjoys staying humble on social media:

Birthday celebrations 🍾 @daiseyodonnell #sistersister

A post shared by Ellie O'Donnell (@missellie_o) on

Kofi Casè (@kofixcase)

Kofi has 123k followers and is described as a blogger and CEO of KFW, which is his blog. DED.

And I highly urge you to read it, because it's absolute gold.

I got Dubai plates, in a California state.

A post shared by Kofi Casè (@kofixcase) on

Fashion fanatic Kofi writes in his blog: "Fashion has been in my life since I was a child, To be in the industry has been a life ambition for me.

"My parents have both been within the fashion industry as my Mother's a former Model and my Farther's a former Fashion Designer. I have built my self approximately 16,000 Followers online within the past year and it has given me such focus and ambition." He also never seems to smile.

👑

Tomutė Penk (@tomutepenk)

The Lithuanian 21 year old influencer/model, calls herself a "princess" and takes plandids in picturesque holiday destinations. She has 43k followers.

Flower power🌺

A post shared by Tomutė Penk (@tomutepenk) on

Tomutė casually poses in front of fancy cars and helicopters, like it's no big deal:

Monaco vibesss #avendatorlimitededition

There's no real indication of what she actually does. On her Facebook profile, she says she's a "professional chocolate taster", but looking at her glam lifestyle, it's doubtful she even has time for that.

Just Moved my hunting in Mykonos to the next level #iseeyouboys 😜😂😍

More articles recommended by the author:

– There are thirteen types of posh and I am about to tell you which one you are

Sorry, but being broke at uni doesn't make you working class

– The Rich Kids of London now have their own Instagram account