Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Brochure, Tabloid, Magazine, Human, Person, People

Remember all of your favourite Kerrang! bands? This is where they are now

Is Josh Franceschi still likely to steal my girlfriend?

You Me At Six, Kids in Glass Houses and Hadouken! provided the music that defined our formative years. Full of heartache, puberty, and haircuts have unfortunately not stood the test of time. They were the only bands worth listening to aged 15.

For many of us, we left these bands behind when we headed off to college, only occasionally having a guilty listen to "Save It For The Bedroom" when it came on shuffle.

It's been a few years since your weekly Wednesday trip to the newsagents to pick up the latest copy of K!, so it's time to see whether you should still be worried about Josh Franceschi stealing your girlfriend.

You Me At Six

Status: Grown up

Josh Franceschi was and still is better than you. Voice of an angel and so good looking that if he stole your girlfriend you wouldn't even be mad.

"Save It For The Bedroom" and "Underdog" were youth anthems, defining the trials and tribulations of growing up in Surrey for a whole generation of kids with bad haircuts and poorly colour-coordinated outfits.

They're still a massive band, but are now proper adults. These days there's not much jumping around, or singing about girls with dyed hair you met in the garden of someone's house party in Guildford. Instead, they're dressed mostly in black denim accompanied by some rhythmic swaying and head-nodding.

Now

Image may contain: Performer, Musician, Musical Instrument, Guitarist, Guitar, Person, People, Human

Hadouken!

Status: Broken up, but…"watch this space"

Hadouken! were signed to an American label and James Smith (the frontman) moved out to LA. He says he became frustrated with the direction of the music and started winding down the band in early 2014. He then tried some solo music but that didn't work out so he headed back to the UK.

He quit the music industry for a bit, getting a job as social media manager for Koppaberg. James says he found getting a job really tough, applying to over 60, and even had to blag it because he had no experience on his CV, despite being in his late 20s.

He then briefly moved into men's high street fashion at New Look and then got a job at a small start-up called Deliveroo, becoming their first social media manager. James says there was lots of free food and he spent a lot of time making memes and GIFs for them.

Now

After his time away, he eventually felt ready to move back into the music industry. He now works at Sony Columbia Records in the digital marketing team, working on acts such as Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Calvin Harris and The Vaccines.

James was surprised to find he liked the routine of getting out of bed in the morning. In a band, he says, you have nothing to get up for most mornings and it affects your mental health.

He also worries less now because he doesn't have to think about writing hits, selling out tours or staying in a record contract. He sleeps better now than he ever did.

After a two year pause, James has begun writing music again. He adds that Hadouken are now being offered to play some of their biggest shows ever if they wanted to reform, "watch this space…"

All Time Low

Status: Still going

Open Spotify, put on "Dear Maria, Count Me In" or "Weightless", and I bet you still remember all of the lyrics.

Lead singer Alex Gaskarth originally thought maybe it wasn't going to be his weekend, but it could be his year, and he wasn't wrong. Every subsequent year has been his year.

Since 2011's "Nothing Personal", the band have released three further albums and toured relentlessly. "Last Young Renegade" their most recent, which was released in June of this year, albeit sounding much more poppy and laid back than their pop-punk roots. Alex also married his long-term girlfriend in April 2016, to the dismay of millions of girls who fell in love with his dyed fringe and catchy hooks.

Now

Elliot Minor

Status: On hiatus

It is ten years since "Parallel Worlds" came out. TEN. There's going to be a whole lot of this so get ready to start feeling very old, wondering where all the time's gone.

After two albums, the band went on hiatus in 2010, with some members deciding they wanted to take a break. They briefly reunited in 2014 for two concerts that sold out in minutes, and also released a new single. The two main guys who sang and played guitar, Alex Davies and Ed Minton, formed a new band called 'The Fever The Focus', releasing an EP in 2016.

Now

Ed (the guy on the right) went off to study business management at King's, and still looks pretty much the same as when he was in the band. Lead singer Alex Davies (left) is now a writer and producer with record label Tileyard Music, having worked with the likes of Charlie Simpson (of Busted fame), Union J and Benjamin Frances Leftwitch.

Perhaps the most bizarre revelation about what the members of Elliot Minor are up to now is reserved for keyboardist Ali Paul.

After the band went on hiatus, he enrolled at The University of York to study Law. He started dating a girl from his halls, and then they went on Pointless. In the clip below, Richard Osman tells Ali that he once played an Eliott Minor song to Gary Barlow and he liked it. He also appeared on Eggheads. What a crazy world we live in.

The Blackout

Status: Broken up

What an album "The Best in Town" was. Every single song was a banger. Sean Smith was another pin-up, idolised by every girl who would watch him scream "WE. ARE. THE. CHILDREN. OF. THE. NIGHT. WE. ARE. THE. CHILDRENNN." But obviously, Save Our Selves [The Warning] was their best song.

Gavin now makes merch for a company called All In Merch and Sean Smith appeared in a music video for pop punk band Junior where he gets body slammed onto a table. His Instagram bio says he's also done some TV presenting, interviewing Mark Hoppus and Matt Skiba last year.

Kids in Glass Houses

Status: Broken up

The opening riff to "Give Me What I Want" sends me straight back to being 16 again. Kids in Glass Houses were your bread and butter noughties Kerrang band, not offensive enough to invoke the wrath of your parents, but still tapping into your deepest teenage angst with gang vocal choruses aplenty.

After calling it a day in late October 2014, lead singer Aled Phillips is now a mediocre graphic designer and exceptional wedding singer. That's according to his Instagram bio, not just me being a dick.

Then and Now

Enter Shikari

Status: Still going and still being weird

Then

Remember the first time you listened to Enter Shikari? You'd never heard anything like it before. You saw them live countless times as they toured non-stop, and you'd always love doing the clapping bit during "Sorry You're Not A Winner".

You're aware they carried on past "Juggernauts", continuing to release albums. Their latest effort, "The Spark" was released last month, and they're still as weird as ever, sounding like no-one else on your Spotify. Even if there wasn't a great deal to say about Shikari, it would still be worth incluing just to put a link in to the video for "Mothership" for old time's sake.

Now

Forever the Sickest Kids

Status: Still going…kind of

Using "woah" instead of actual lyrics was typical of the era. Who cares if it lacked imagination, it was ridiculously catchy.

Despite the band returning to play a couple of shows in early 2017 after a four year hiatus, FTSK have no current plans to release new music or have any future shows booked.

Instead, lead singer Jonathan Cook is working as a realtor based in Texas, specialising in residential real estate. Not letting his creative past go to waste, his slogan is "Look with Cook!" I tried calling the number on his website but it went straight to his voicemail which was full, so there's a story I'll never be able to tell my grandkids.

Then and Now

So different…but so similar?

Metro Station

Status: Back after a hiatus, but breaking up soon

Formed on the set of Hannah Montana, the show their siblings starred in, Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso's big 2009 hit was, of course, "Shake It".

In 2010, Cyrus left the band, but returned four years later, and Metro Station started releasing new music.

Fast forward to 2017 and they are just concluding their 10-year anniversary USA tour of their self-titled debut album, which is also acting as a farewell tour. The rest of the world need not worry, though, as they have promised a 2018 global farewell tour as well.

Now

MetroStationMusic.com for tickets This will be our last tour. Thank you guys for showing us so much love and support! We are planning on going to Canada and Europe next year. Make sure you grab VIP and tickets to our up coming shows! We love youMason

Posted by Metro Station on Monday, August 28, 2017

3OH!3

Status: Still going!

Catchy choruses, passive aggressive rhymes, and enough cheese to hold a medium-to-large fondue party. 3OH!3 are largely remembered for the iconic "Tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, THAT I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKIN' SCARED OF HIM!"

They followed up the success of their debut album "Want", featuring "Don't Trust Me" and a remix of "Starstrukk" with three more studio albums. The latest of which was released just last year. "Mad At You", one of the singles off the album, does admittedly make me want to be mad at someone. To this day they also have 1.4 million monthly Spotify listeners, which is even madder.

Now